Doomer x cuvry witch reader 2

You and doomer had started hanging our more and more as time went by, the guys had started to get jealous that you were spending more time with a guy that was not them. When it came to doomer friends they are happy for their friend because they knew he, had a huge crush in you since you all were little. So now you and doomer are in the park hangout under a tree.

Doomer " so where are you bodyguards y/n"

Y/n " oh doomer they are not my bodyguards and they are with their girlfriend"

Doomer " sure they are not your bodyguards but I'm happy I'm able to hangout with you, and not have our hangout ruined"

Y/n " I'm sorry about last Saturday I didn't mean it to come to at doom"

Doomer " it okay if I was the guys and saw you hanging out with someone who was labeled, as a bad guy I would have done the same thing" you had gone to the movies with doomer and the guys had showed up and started causing trouble with doomer, you later had to call off the movie with doomer and replan the whole movie date.

Y/n " I really enjoy my time with you"

Doomer " I enjoy my time with you my princess now come on I will walk you home"

Y/n " sure" doomer walks you back to your dorm making jokes all the way back to your school, which made you smile and laugh at him. You were not paying attention to the group of guys watching you hanging out with, doomer a guy they didn't like that much.

Y/n " night doomer"

Doomer " night my sweet princess" doomer hugged you goodnight and you hugged him back maybe, your relationship with him will become something more overtime.

With doomer

Doomer " I know you are all watching me I been knowing for while, I wonder if y/n knows her good boys and watching her from the shadows"

Stello " we know what you are up to doomer we know you are just using her"

Doomer " I love her okay I will do anything to make her happy, why do you all care anyways you all have a girlfriend right or are you starting to fall in love with her"

Bradon " than none of your business"

Doomer " sure but get this straight I won't give her up at easy and I will fight for her"

Riven " you won't ....":

Doomer " oh yes I will and now good night guys I hav to get back to my dorm" the guys knew doomer was right them having feelings, for you now was bad because they always made their now ex important over you but now you had become important to them.