Male winx x financee reader x evil winxs

Today was your wedding day to the guys your loved so much but there were some times during some practice runs, for the wedding that the guy were acting weird. When you all had started off practicing for three wedding they were cheerful and happy but now they seemed distance. You had been told by your soon to be in-law that it might be they boys getting nervous about the wedding.

Y/n " this day o going to be perfect it going to be what I always dreamed of"

Y/n " well I didn't dream of ever marrying princes but hey sometimes faith get the best of you"

Sky father " hello y/n p"

Y/n " oh hello your ...."

Sky " you don't have to call me your majesty anymore because after today you will be my daughter in law .... I came to say I'm sorry for the why I had treated you when you were younger"

Y/n " it okay your it all in the past" soon some more people came into the room and it was all your soon to be in-laws, they all had happy look on their faces.

Bloo mother " we came to check up on you y/n it seems like the boys are still nervous"

Y/n " ......."

Ash mother " don't worry the poor dear it her wedding day to our boys"

Stello mother " we can't wait to see you out there with them dearie"

Y/n " thank you" your in laws soon left your room and closed the door right behind him but sky parents still stood in the hall way.

Sky mother " are you sure we are doing the right thing"

Sky father " we are and I'm saving our son and those boys from marrying that witch, one she married to those freaks our boys will be free to marry another"

Sky mother " okay but those so called freak scare me and they seemed to ...."

Sky father " that not important right now mu dear wife now come one we have to get to the chapel, and act like we care for this girl"

With the false guys

False bloo " I can't believe the fat king is giving us what valtor and his friends want which is her"

False ash " hey that least she getting a wedding before her nightmare begins"

False hella " I'm just happy he allow us to keep her after he done with her"

False France " it good being bad at times and soon all these kingdoms will be our and see will be our bride" the guys all looked at each and start laughing evil, and soon some music started playing at by was talking about their plan.

With the real ones

Max " no we can't allow them to marry her ... we can't lose her to them"

Sky " we are not going to lose her we are going to escape this place and go save her .... and marry her"

Tench " what if to late you father...."

Sky " I don't care about my father I only care about her .... I don't want to marry the false and evil us .... we can't let it happen"

Nex " then we have to break out of her and save her and everyone else"

Riven " we are coming to save you y/n and we won't let anything stop us from being with you"

With you

The guys had free themselves from the jail cell that had been placed in and now the are running to the chapel, hoping to get there before it was to late to save you. You were standing that the front of alter with the guys you had looked at them, to see they were not wearing the pins you had made for them, they had promised to wear them when you married them.

Elder " if anyone's things this girl couple should not be married ....." So the doors to chapel snag open and everyone turns around and looks to see who it was, you soon saw the guys standing there with but how is that true.

Sky " we are the real ones they are fakes they are here to kill y/n and use her"

False sky " how dare you come here and ruin our wedding"

Bloo father " what going in here why are there doubles of you boys"

Bloo " any father plan is all our her didn't want sky or us to marry y/n because she a witch and allowed these evil guys take our place"

Y/n " ....."

Timmy " y/n you have to believe us we are the real ones"

Y/n " ......"

False Timmy " she won't ....." You soon hit the false ones with a blast of witch magic knocking them out cold, the guys soon run over to and hug you.

Sky " we are so sorry the wedding ":

Y/n " it okay because now I get to marry the real ones and not fakes"

Sky father " let me go I'm your king"

Sky " not anymore father I'm taking the throne and you and mother will pay for tension against my wife the future queen and the kingdoms"

Ash " same here goes for me"

Stello " same here you will pay for what you all had done"

Sky mother " son please I'm sorry"

Sky " take them away now" The guards soon take away sky mother and father but you can tell he is hurt by the betrayal you soon hugged him and he hugged you back. Two week later you and the guys had redo of the wedding and everything was what you had dream of when you were little.