Things sorted

Chapter 61:

Avni was looking at Shweta shockingly and Neil was hearing them he was waiting for avni's answer.

Avni: mu mummy mummy ji what are you saying it's not possible.

Neil shocked more than shock he was hurt but it's his own mistake he was the master mind behind their contract marriage and now he is suffering because of it it's the fact more than any other person we ourself have been responsible for our problems we choose them sometimes by mistake and sometime by our decisions Neil came out of his thoughts by hearing Shweta he hears them.

Shweta: why Avni why not?

Avni: di is his wife and I can't take her place.

Neil get angry he was about to go from there he turns and saw neela maa Neil looks down she also hears everything she went inside the room like a storm avni saw her and smiles Shweta was also happy to see her.

Avni: mamma.

Avni get up ansh and navya also came there they saw neela maa so they came after her they enter by saying nanno nanno neela maa smiles and they hug her avni and Neil smiles to see that avni was coming to neela maa to hug her but she ignored her and pick navya avni frown Neil also notice that and look at avni he know why neela maa is ignoring avni.

Nm: how is my baby?

Navya: good.

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: very good how are you Shweta ji.

Shweta: I am good how are you neela ji good to see you. Long time hmm.

Neela maa smiles.

Shweta: come sit why are you standing.

Nm: can we go somewhere else actually here is so crowd I am feeling suffocated.

Avni frown.

Avni: mamma.

Nm: Shweta ji can we move?

Shweta was also confused she look at avni and says yaa sure.

They went and avni was looking at them.

Avni: what happened to mamma why she is not talking to me?

Avni look at neil.

Neil: actually.

Avni was looking at him.

Flashback:

Neil was looking at Neela maa.

Neil: neela maa I want to tell you something?

Neela maa nods yes.

Neil: neela maa avni is my first love.

Neela maa shocked.

Neil: in fact she is my only love.

Nm: Neil what are you saying?

Neil: yes Neil maa I explain you.

Neil told her everything she was shocked and tears filled in her eyes.

Nm: Maya did all that to avni and she didn't even tell me.

Neil: I also got to know about it recently.

Nm: I am sorry Neil because of my daughter yo.

Neil cuts her.

Neil: no neela maa please don't say this it's not your fault.

Nm: lt is. It is my fault i got failed in giving her a good upbringing.

Neil shook his head.

Nm: yes it is.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें