Secret Admirer part 01

Chapter 28:

Avni was sitting by holding a diary in her hand she open it and NK was written in a heart she think.

Was that her diary or it's Maya's dairy is she secret admirer or she is hidding something.

Avni think and look at ansh.

Flashback:

Avni was standing and ansh came and saw diary in avni's hand he runs to her and snatch diary avni flinch.

Avni: ansh.

Ansh: angel I took it from Nanno's home it's mine.

Avni: ansh give it to me it's mine diary baby.

Ansh: but I like it please give it to me.

Avni: I will buy another dairy for you.

Ansh: no I want it.

Avni: I will buy super hero's dairy for you please give it to me.

Ansh: promise.

Avni: pinky promise please give it to me.

What was in diary that avni is so worried about it.

Ansh give her diary avni took a deep breathe by closing her eyes.

Avni look at ansh and sits on her knees and take him in her arms.

Avni: listen carefully bringing another's stuff without permission is bad manner.

Ansh: but no one was there and we were playing with your and mamma's toys and nanno said now these all things are our so I picked it.

Avni: aww my baby nanno said about toys not about diary and other stuff ok.

Ansh nods and hold his ears.

Ansh: sorry.

Avni smiles and takes his hand off.

Avni: it's ok but don't do this again ok.

Ansh nods.

Avni: ok now tell me why you came here do you want something?

Avni: I came to bring ludo me bebe and Dadi will play.

Avni smiles.

Avni: oh Ok go.

Ansh picks the ludo avni get up and ansh went avni look at the diary and think.

Avni: the things which I burried 7 years ago it's better they should be there. Past is passed and now I can't let it to ruin the present avni you should be more careful you can't let the truth come out he will misunderstand you.

Avni think.

Flashback ends.

Avni look at the diary she touches the heart and NK word she turns the page. Avni was looking at the diary and reading it in her heart and recall that day.

Avni: hi I am avni avni mehta when mamma brought this dairy i didn't understand what I will do with it I mean it was of no use for me but today

Avni girl who is of almost 16 years old she is beautiful like a blossom a fresh  flower she was sitting on the chair near a table and was writting and diary.

Avni: today I want to write because I want to share my feelings with someone but I can't share it because I am afraid what if this happiness also snatch from me then

Avni think.

Avni: anyway so I want to share that today again I saw him you must be thinking whom but I don't know his name but he saved me almost 5 months ago.

Flashback ends.

Avni think about that person she smiles and reads.

Flashback:

Avni was going back to her home from school she always went and came back with Ali but he was absent that day so she was going back home alone and some boys saw her she get scared and start walking fast and they chase her then they surrounded her.

Avni: please let me go.

Boy: what's the hurry beauty let's enjoy.

He was about to touch her some one hold his wrist avni look at the boy he is of 22 or 23 and was handsome it was Neil khanna avni never think about any boy in her whole life because she was in her teen age girls usually think about their crush but avni wanted to stand on her own feet she wanted to make neela maa proud  so she never think about any boy but by seeing Neil she feels something and she didn't understand that feeling because that was new for her and Neil's entry was like a hero in her life so she inspired with him.

Boy: see don't come between us she is our.

Neil: what our hmm sister is she your sister?

Avni: no no I am not their sister they are troubling me.

Neil look at avni and smiles to see innocence.

Neil: relax they will not do anything I am here.

Boy: leave from here otherwise

Neil: otherwise otherwise what let me complete otherwise you all will be on floor in next 5 minute.

Boys laugh Neil show them his bicep they shocked avni was also shocked she widen her eyes.

Avni in mind: John Abraham.

She was very cute and innocent though she faced alot in her life but she was a kid.

Boy: I I am not scared of you boys.

He sign all came to Neil and he hold  avni's wrist and keep her behind him he gives the puch at one's face and then on second boy and kick the third boy Neil beat them badly and avni was looking at them surprisingly she only saw that in movies the boys run Neil look at avni.

Neil: why you was going alone?

Avni was just looking at him.

Neil: hello miss.

No response Neil frown and waves his hand Infront of her eyes.

Neil: hello.

Avni came back to reality.

Neil: where are you lost.

Avni looks down she shook her head.

Neil: where you lived and why you was going alone don't you have friends what if something happened to you.

Avni: actually my friend was absent today and my sis.

Avni stop how she tell him that her so called sister left her.

Avni: and my sister was also absent so I was going alone.

Neil: you should call your parents.

Avni: I don't have phone and it is not allowed in school.

Neil: ok now come let me drop you.

Avni: no I will go thank you for saving me.

Neil: see it's not safe here so let me drop come.

They a car came and driver came out avni and Neil look at the car.

D: baby you are here madam send me to pick you.

Neil look at driver.

Neil: you are coming now is this a way to perform your duty.

Avni: don't scold him it's not his mistake i didn't know mamma send the driver and I left from school.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: ok now go and next time be careful.

Avni nods Neil went avni saw his bracelet which fall while fighting avni picks that.

Avni: excuse me.

She stand and saw he is not there avni look at the bracelet and smiles.

Flashback ends.

Avni was smiling to recall that moment and look at her wrist because neil hold that at the time of saving her.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें