Neil's frustration

Chapter 47:

The sun rises and all went to their respective work the khanna mansion shown where avneil were sleeping Neil was on the couch and avni on the bed avni stir in sleep and try to open her eyes she rubs them to clear the vision and frown to see the surrounding she lay straight and turns her face and saw Neil and Maya's picture frame then she think and realised she is in Neil's room and sleep there last night avni sits with a jerk and look at the room to see Neil then she saw him sleeping on the couch.

Avni: avni how can you sleep here see because of you he had to sleep on the couch.

Avni look at neil then she saw the time it's 09:30 am avni widen her eyes and almost scream.

Avni: 09:30.

She bit her tongue and look at neil but he didn't wake up.

Avni whispers: 09:30 how can I sleep so late ansh did he go to school and what all would be thinking about me what I am doing in his room avni you are idiot duffer why you slept here now how you will face all.

Avni Think and look at neil then she got up and was going from there but stop by hearing someone.

Person: avni.

Avni stop she was standing there for some seconds then she turns and saw Neil is laying on the couch and looking at her avni looks down.

Avni: good morning.

Neil got up and came to her.

Neil: good morning how are you now?

Avni: fine and sorry.

Neil was confused why she is saying sorry.

Neil: sorry?

Avni: yes sorry because of me you had sleep on the couch.

Neil: That's ok don't worry.

Avni look at him.

Neil: now go and have something you didn't eat anything since last night.

Avni: you also didn't eat anything.

Neil: you don't worry about me you think about yourself and yes no need to remain hungry because of me I don't like it.

Avni: I didn't eat anything because you went from home disheartened and that too because of me.

Neil: so that effected you?

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: anyway go and have something.

Saying this Neil turns he went to the cupboard and after taking his clothes he went to freshen up.

Avni: why he is showing me attitude I told him why I did that.

Avni think.

Avni: no avni you didn't tell him the complete story don't know what will happen when he get to know that but i can't tell him that because after knowing the truth he will hate di and it will effect ansh and navya and I don't want that.

Avni think then after sometime she come for breakfast and saw Neil is already sitting there he was pouring the juice in the glass he look at avni and look at his plate Shweta saw avni.

Shweta: avni come why are you standing there.

Avni smiles and came.

Avni: good morning.

Bebe and Shweta: good morning.

Shweta: how are you now avni Neil told us you had headache last night.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें