Neil's claws

Chapter 117:

A kitchen has shown where Neil was standing he was about to add more chilli but someone holds his hand. Neil shocked he looks at the person and saw Shweta.

Shweta: what are you doing, Tillu?

Neil: ab, mom, aa.

Shweta: we will get caught.

Neil frowns.

Neil: we? Means.

Shweta: yes, I had added chilli and salt in it. How dare they, to come for the alliance of my daughter so I added chilli and salt in them to make them run.

Neil: oh I did not know about it. It's ok let me add more, it is good.

Shweta: If you add more then they will get doubted.

Neil: one more spoon.

Shweta palms her face.

Shweta: taste it.

Neil dips his finger and tastes that. His mouth was burning. Neil picks the glass to drink. Shweta saw that.

Shweta: eeeee.

She holds his hand.

Shweta: chilli is mixed in it.

Neil: oh sorry I forgot.

Shweta: you go. I am coming.

Neil nods but he added one more spoon before going. Neil goes while smiling. Shweta shook her head and smiles.

Shweta: crazy.

Neil comes to the living area he looks up and saw Avni is standing by bowing her head and she was clenching her dress.

Neil in mind: did Maya said something to her?

Neil thinks.

Neil in mind: I am not getting one thing why did Avni get ready? did she know about their arrival?

Neil stops.

Neil again thinks.

Neil in mind: Maya must have tricked her. Why Avni, why you are so innocent? when it comes to us, then you become a lady don and when it comes to you, why do you trust blindly to others, Why are you so good?

Neil feels bad to see Avni and he wanted to send her from there as he clearly saw that she is disturbed and needs rest.

Neil came to her. Avni looks at him then she looks down. Maya gets angry to see that.

Neil signs Bheema she nods.

Bheema: ab ma'am, Shweta ma'am is calling you.

Maya nods and goes.

Neil whispers: Avni, what is all this?

Avni: I did not know about them. Di said that she wants a new beginning, she wants to repent her mistakes.

Neil: And you believed her. Don't you know her?

Avni: I did not want to get ready but she insisted.

Neil: God. Avni, what are you made of? I really wish that God make you a little bit selfish so you think from your mind, not the heart.

Avni looks down.

Neil: I will talk to you later. Right now go to your room and take a rest.

Avni nods she turns to go but Maya comes with Shweta so she stopped.

Neil: wait a minute.

Avni turns to him.

Neil: First see the entertainment then go.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें