Engagement

Chapter 95:

A situation is something that changes the way of thinking.

In the night time, Neil was standing at the terrace and looking at the stars he was in deep thoughts and confused whether he should happy that he is going to marry his love or worry that Avni can take the step back he trusts Avni blindly but in this particular one he can't trust her nor even blame her because he knows that she is right at her place, her points are valid, he thought everything is going to become ok but again everything messed.

Avni comes there with a tray of two cups she faced his back but she guessed what he is thinking, Avni wears a soft smile to make him feel good.

Avni: coffee!

Neil came out of his thoughts he turns and smiles, Neil comes to her, Avni gives him the cup and they sat on the swing, Neil sips.

Neil: tomorrow we have to go shopping, don't forget about it.

Avni thinks.

Avni: Ab, Neil, aa I was thinking that... what's the need of all this, I mean we can do a simple marriage.

Neil surprised but somewhere in his heart, he knew that she will say this.

Avni: I mean...

Neil Interrupts.

Neil: Avni, I think we discussed that day that we will marry with all rituals.

Avni: I know but now everything is changed.

Neil: nothing is changed, we will marry with all rituals and that's final.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: but.

Neil: no if no but, get ready tomorrow we will go, Good night.

Neil placed the cup on the tray and goes, Avni looks at him she thinks.

In the day time, A big mall shown where people were roaming, some were finding the shop, some were going back home by carrying the bags, and in a shop, Avniel were standing and few dresses were placed in front of them. Neil points at the dress.

Neil: please show that one.

The salesman shows them the dress.

Neil: see Avni, how is this?

Avni liked that and smiles then she saw the tag and saw the dress is of Rs: 1.5 lac.

Avni: ab..aa no Neil, it's too heavy.

Neil looks at the dress and frown because he knows her choice and selects the dress according to her choice.

Neil: but you like this colour.

Avni: yes, but I don't like the design.

Neil thinks and looks at all the dresses which she rejected as it was the 6th dress she refused to buy, he looks at the price then at Avni.

Neil looks here and there and saw a beautiful dress.

Neil: please show that one.

The salesman shows that but Neil turns the tag side and shows it to Avni.

Neil: see this, it's classic and elegant, I think you like it.

Avni smiles and touches it.

Avni: yaa it's nice.

Avni touched the tag but Neil holds her hand, Avni looks at him.

Neil: no need to see it you like it, we will buy it.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें