Avni Breakdown

Chapter 77:

Avni look at neil with teary eyes, who was already looking at her, their eyelock and tear rolls from avni's eye she again look at the paper, and then again at neil their eyelock.

Shweta: what is this paper, what's written in it.

Neil: these are divorce papers mom.

All shocked.

Neil: I am freeing her from this unnamed forceful relation.

Shweta: what?

Neil: yes.

Avni look at the papers and look at neil Shweta came to Neil and give him a tight slap avni shocked she keep the hands on her mouth.

Shweta: have you lost your mind what you think, is marriage a joke we thought one day you will accept her but you.

Neil: mom I accepted her and also wanted to remarry her but your beloved avni refused my proposal she said, I am forcing her, ask your dear daughter why she did that.

Shweta and all shocked.

Shweta: what?

Neil: yes you will not believe me but you will believe your daughter ask her.

Shweta turns to avni.

Shweta: is this true avni?

Avni looks down Shweta shocked.

Neil: got your answer or want to know more.

Shweta: why Avni why you did that tell me why?

Avni remain silent.

Neil: let me, do the honour of telling you the truth this great, great, great avni don't want to take her dear sister place, she can't take her place but her dear sister can do that, but this ideal of greatness she can't take her so called di's place.

Shweta: but avni, you married Neil after knowing the truth, that time you knew Maya is Neil's wife.

Neil: mom she thought it's a contract marriage, but you know, the truth is, she love to play with lives, it's her hobby.

Shweta and all were confused.

Bebe: what are you saying Neil?

Neil: I am saying truth bebe, she, the girl who is standing in front of you, she was my secret admirer.

All shocked.

Bebe: what?

Neil: yes, but she sacrificed her love for her so called di.

Avni close her eyes.

Shweta: what?

Neil: yes.

Neil told them everything and they look at Avni then at neil and they got shock on the shock.

Neil: she not only sacrifice her love, but also ruined my life she let me live a lieful life.

Avni squeeze her eyes.

Neil: mom when you got to know the truth about what I did with her you slapped me, got angry on me now what! ask your beloved daughter who gave her the right to play with my life, why she left me to live a lieful life, why, ask her.

Avni was looking down.

Neil: why she is bowing her head now, how she slept peacefully in all these years after pushing me in a fake relation, how she sacrifice her love.

Avni clenched her dress in a fist.

Neil: now I am thinking that she never loved me.

Avni was trying to control herself.

Neil: she just love to play with other lives, it's her hobby, she never loved me it was just an attraction she.

Avni shouts: no It was love, a pure love, I never played with your emotions, never played with your life, di threatened me that your life will distroy if I come to your life.

Neil and all shocked avni cried and tell them the truth.

Avni: I, I wanted to tell you the truth on your engagment day, but di, di came there, she said you hates me she already filled the hatred in your heart against me. You, you will never believe me, I still wanted to tell you the truth, but she, she played her cared, she, she took the advantage of my fear,  she said I, I am, I am a jinx if I will come in your life then you will lose your life, your happiness.

Neil Shocked.

Avni: she blamed me for my mother and papa's death she said If I come near you then you will also.

Avni stop and cried.

Avni: I didn't want to lose you, I didn't want to lose you.

Avni falls on her knees by repeating the same line i didn't want to lose you Neil Shocked.

Avni: I didn't want to lose I didn't.

Avni cried all feels bad to see her Shweta went her and cup her face avni look at her. Shweta wipes her tears.

Shweta: then, why you are sacrificing your love when everything is fine now then why you are ruining it.

Avni: because you all don't know her, you all just saw her good side, I saw her true face, I saw her cruel side, I am grown up with her tortured. When she will wake up, she will do every possible effort to win NK, she will not think twice before harming any one of you for her benefit, I know her she is very dangerous, she is a narcissist.

Neil Shocked.

Avni: she get what she want by hook and by crook. I don't want something happen to anyone of you especially ansh and navya, she will play with their emotions. I lost my childhood, I don't want they will go through the same.

Neil get angry and looks away.

Shweta: but Maya is in coma then why you are thinking like this.

Avni: she will come back one day then?

All shocked.

Neil: what if she die?

Avni and all shocked.

Shweta: Neil.

Neil look at her and realised what he said, Avni was looking at him.

Avni: mummy ji ansh and navya are her kids, she have right on them, when she will come back then! what will happen.

Shweta shocked.

Avni: what if she show her right on them, what If she try to make them part of her game, no this will ruin their life, it will complicate everything then. So It's better we handle the situation today and not do anything which will complicate the things.

Shweta shocked Neil get angry.

Bebe: and after your divorce what will happen to ansh and navya, how they live without a mother if Maya will not wake up?

Avni shocked Neil look at her, she also look at neil. Neil replied while looking avni.

Neil: bebe their father is alive I can take care of my kids I can raise them alone I don't need anyone to give a good life to my children.

Avni get hurt Shweta get up.

Neil: if she want, she can live here like before, else she is free to go, she can live her life as per her wish she will be free from this forceful marriage.

Avni was looking at him Shweta feels dizzy Avni get up and Neil came to her to hold her, they tried to support her but she stop them.

Shweta: I can handle myself, when you both have decided to break your relation then who we are to say anything, do whatever you want.

Neil: I am sorry mom, I.

Shweta: it's ok.

Shweta went from there Svneil look at bebe she also went from there without saying anything prakash also went only Avneil were there, they look at eachother.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें