Cold Behaviour last part

Chapter 76 :

At morning Neil wakes up earlier he wanted to go before anyone wakes up he got ready and went but not before seeing his world ( Avni and kids) then he went after sometime avni wakes up and look here and there she remembered she sleep by waiting for Neil she get up and after getting ready she went then she was helping Shweta to set the dinning table.

Shweta: Avni go and call Neil for breakfast.

Avni recall what she said to Neil.

Shweta: what happend? go.

Avni nods and went before entering the room she took a deep breathe then she went inside and saw the empty room even bathroom door was open she thought to ask may be he was there.

Avni: NK NK.

She wait for the reply but when she didn't get any reply she again call him  and her eyes fall on the table she saw a chit under the ball paperweight she go there and pick that chit.

Avni reads: hi mom I am going to office and don't worry I am fine, just have some work so I need to go. much love and take care of ansh and navya bye.

Avni think and somewhere in her heart she felt bad that Neil didn't talk about her she knew Neil is doing this because of her then she came to the dinning area and gave the chit to Shweta fisrt Shweta frown but then she took that chit and read that.

Shweta: this boy, don't know what I do with him he is becoming so careless about himself day by day he was not like this before don't know what happened to him.

Avni looks down she made herself responsible for it.

Like this days passed Neil went before anyone wakes up and come back last when all sleeps prakash asked him in the office and he said he is trying to understand everything and checking the past records and all so he come last after the office time Neil spend time sometime in any park, sometime in his car and sleeps there because of tiredness, then he went to the cafe and spent sometime there because his show is on random days so he had to spent time here and there and avni missed him a lot she daily sleep by waiting for him the whole week passed and she didn't even get a glimpse of him she tried to wake up early but Neil daily went before she awake she was really missing him one night Neil was roaming in the road in his car then he get down from the car and walk on the road he saw a stone on the road and kick it and start walking again he saw man in a torn clothes is looking at the sky Neil look at the sky then at the man he saw his teary eyes Neil went to him and sit he gives him some money and remove his coat and cover the man with it and man look at neil and keep his hand on his head.

Man: God bless you I pray, God fulfil your all wishes and fill your life with full of happiness.

Neil smiles

Neil: just pray God give me peace I badly need it I am very poor in that thing.

Man: I will pray that you will get peace and happiness.

Neil smiles and get up he look at the sky and sighs after roaming for one and two hours he went to the home by thinking that now all must be sleeping then he enter the home and and a coat was in his arm which he forgot in his car yesterday. He look up and shocked to see avni she was standing near the dinning area Neil looks away and was going from there he was near the stairs.

Avni: I am setting the dinning table you freshen up and come.

Neil saw here from his shoulder.

Neil: I am not hungry I had my dinner outside.

He climbed the stairs as avni talked he stopped.

Avni: then give me company I didn't have dinner.

He shocked and turns.

Avni: shocked you asked ansh to make me have dinner daily right?

Neil was looking at her avni was also looking at him.

Flashback:

Like daily ansh came to make avni have the dinner and avni got doubted on him and now she is sure Neil asked him to do this so she tricked ansh so that she can wait for Neil.

Avni: ansh my stomach is aching if I eat it then it will ache more so please take it from here.

Ansh: angel it's paining much.

Avni feels bad to see his concern.

Avni: no no I am fine I had the medicine I will be fine if I take rest ok so don't worry.

Ansh nods avni lays and close her eyes so that ansh will go and as she expected ansh went from there and she open her eyes and sit she think.

Avni: today I will talk to you NK.

Avni think.

Flashback ends.

Avneil were looking at eachother.

Avni: I tricked ansh like you tricked him.

Neil: why?

Avni shocked.

Neil: why you tricked him you should be happy that you are not seeing my face and I am away from you this is what you wanted right.

Avni: NK I didn't mean that I just want you to maintain a distance from me.

Neil Shocked.

Avni: and I wanted to talk to you that's why I tricked him.

Neil: for that you don't need to remain hungry.

Avni shocked.

Avni: NK why you are doing this why you are giving punishment to all because of me ansh, navya, mummy ji, bebe all are missing you why you are distancing yourself from them they are your family they need you, want to spent time with you please don't punish them for me.

Neil: fine I will try to give them time happy now have you dinner I am going to my room and don't you dare to skip your dinner.

Avni shocked.

Neil: you want me to give my time to family fine I will do that but you have to take care of yourself you don't need to remain hunger for a stranger.

Avni shocked.

Neil: you want me to maintain a distance from you fine I will do that from now we will not exist for eachother happy now.

Neil went from there and avni was looking at him with teary eyes Neil came to his room and throw the coat on the floor and was hell angry then keep the hand on his waist and runs the second hand in his hairs he hold his neck.

Next morning Neil have breakfast with all and all were happy but he royally ignored avni which breaks avni's heart into several pieces he feed ansh with his hand and talked to his family all were happy to see him at the breakfast table after a week then he went to the office and came back at evening he entered and calls Avni.

Neil: Avni avni avni.

Avni and all came neil look at avni who was looking at him with a frown she was confused what happened to him suddenly.

Shweta: what happened tillu why are you calling Avni?

Neil: you will get to know soon mom.

Shweta frown then Neil look at avni and went to her he gave her an envelope avni look at the envelope then at neil she took that and open she shocked to see the papers and look at neil with teary eyes who was already looking at her their eyelock tear rolls from avni's eye she again look at the paper and again at neil their eyelock.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें