Friends

Chapter 25:

Neil was looking at avni.

Neil: avni I am so sorry for everything i did with you and I can do anything for your apology you can do with me whatever you want but please forgive me.

Avni was looking at him she look into his eyes and saw the guilt.

Avni in mind: this is real Neil khanna m.

Avni stops.

Avni: it's ok I can understand you did that for your love and di hates me that's why she didn't want you to talk to me and she filled hatred in your heart for me and you was seeing me from her eyes so it's ok that was not your mistake you was misguided.

Neil: I really don't understand why she did that I understand she hated you but making me against you is beyond my mind.

Avni shocked Neil was looking at her she avoid eye contact.

Neil: any way forget it.

Neil forwards his hand.

Neil: friends?

Avni was looking at his hand then at him she smiles and shake hand with him.

Avni: friends.

They smiles.

Neil: ok so I am going and get ready fast we are getting late for breakfast.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Neil was smiling he went avni's smile faded she think.

Avni: what will happen when you know the whole truth.

Avni think she look at her hand and smiles.

Later Neil was sitting in his room he hears a knock on the door he look at the door and saw avni.

Neil: avni.

Avni: can you come outside for a minute.

Neil: you come inside.

Avni: I can't come inside because I am prohibit from entering your room.

Neil shocked.

Avni: so you come outside.

Neil: but avni we are friends now so.

Avni: yes we are friends but rules are rules I can't break them.

Neil get frustrated because she always remind him the rules he went to her he hold her hand avni look at the hand then at him avni was about to say he took her from there.

Avni: where are you taking me?

Neil takes her to her room he takes
the paper of rules and torn it avni shocked she was looking at him because she didn't expect this from him she know he apologised to her but she didn't think that Neil will do this Neil flies the papers in air.

Neil: happy now from now no more rules you can do anything you want so now come to my room if you want to talk to me.

Avni was looking at him he went avni think Neil came in his room and catch his head and close his eyes to calm his anger he hears the knock on the door and saw avni.

Neil: come in.

Avni looks down and came in Neil was looking at her then she look at the room she saw his and Maya's wedding pictures and other pictures Neil also look at the pictures then at her it's the second time avni came in his room first when navya was crying and she came to take her Neil throw her out of the room and now second time she came there avni look at neil.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें