Introduction of characters

Avni mehta: A beautiful and loving girl her heart is pure and innocent like a child she loves her mother and sister. she is 24 years old she is the adopted child of neela mehta and ashish mehta.

Neil khanna: a good human being he is a famous RJ and he loves his family and wife Maya.

Maya Neil khanna: Neil's wife and avni's sister she hates avni because avni was the adopted child Maya was the doctor where is she now it will reveal soon.

Neela mehta: avni's mother loves avni and maya she is positive and a kind hearted woman because of her sweet nature everyone loves her.

Harleen khanna: Neil's grand mother she loves Neil and his kids a positive parson and always take stand for the right.

Shweta khanna: Neil's mother a positive parson and can do anything for his son and family's happiness.

Prakash khanna: a positive man and business man love his family and always guide Neil in his life like a friend.

Ansh khanna: Neil's son 5 years old a naughty boy and loves his father and family.

Navya khanna: Neil's daughter she is two years old a cute baby more close to his father.

So here is the introduction of the characters how and why Neil will marry avni in which circumstances they will get married ashish mehta died and that was a mystery how he died which will disclosed later as the story progress and as the story name is secret admirer so who is the secret admirer and who's so many questions and answers will given as the story progress.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें