Grand plan part 02

Chapter 88:

Avni was alone in the home as Neil went to the office, she was reading the book but she closes it because she was feeling lonely and bored, Avni huffs she saw the time and its 4:50 pm.

Avni: when NK will come? I am feeling bored, what I do?

Avni thinks.

Avni: can I go to mamma... No, she was also in office then what I do?

Avni was thinking then a message popped up on her cellphone. Avni looks at the bedside and picks her phone.

Avni: NK?

Avni read: what are you doing?

Avni frown.

Avni replied: nothing.

Again the phone flashed up.

Neil: good then do one thing don't come out from the room.

Avni frown.

Avni replied: why?

On the other side, Neil was sitting in his car.

Neil in mind: my interrogator wife.

Neil replied: I am saying it that's why; is it necessary to ask the question every time I am saying don't come out from the room then stay there that's it.

Neil smiles.

Neil: now she will not ask any question.

Avni reads the message.

Avni replied: why are you getting hyper? ok fine, I will not go out, happy.

Neil smiles.

Neil replied: yes and you will get to know everything soon.

Avni frown to read the message.

Avni: what he is up to?

Avni thinks.

Like this, the moon took the charge and day converted into the night but no sign of Neil and still Avni was in her room as Neil asked her to not come out.

Avni: it's 7:46, still NK didn't come back, should I call him... no, he will again get angry or I say act to get angry.

Avni smiles.

Avni: he thought, I didn't understand his trick but he doesn't know that I know him more than him. I know he is planning a surprise for me.

Avni smiles and hears the knock on the door she goes to open the door and saw Bheema and an envelope was in his hand.

Bheema: bhabhi, sir gave this for you.

Avni frown and takes the envelope.

Avni: NK is at home?

Bheema nods and Avni frown but she understand so she smiles.

Bheema: bhabhi, sir asked me to leave so I am going to my village.

Avni: what?

Bheema: yes, he asked me to come back when everyone come from Pune.

Avni thinks.

Bheema: can I go now?

Avni look at her and said yes, you go.

Bheema goes and Avni closed the door she came to the room and was confused; Avni opened the envelope.

Avni read: there is something for you under the bed so wear that and come fast to the poolside, I am waiting for you so, don't waste the time and come soon.
Your Neil.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें