Discussions part 02

Chapter 82:

Neil was looking at avni who was hugging Neela maa, she broke the hug and smiles. Shweta came to Avni and holds her arms.

Shweta: really! I am very happy. Finally, what I wanted, I got that. Don't think you are our daughter-in-law, you are our Daughter and will always be our daughter.

Neil smiled but to make the situation normal and changes Avni's mood, Neil thought something.

Neil: Neela maa, you love me right?

Avni frown, Neela maa also frown but she smiles.

Nm: of course! You are my son.

Neela maa touched his face and said.

Nm: I love my son so much.

Neil smiled and side hugged Neela maa.

Nm: thank you so much, Neela maa, only you love me else people think, I am a bell of the temple.

Neela maa frown, Avni was confused.

Shweta: oye, what are you saying? hmm!

Neil stands straight.

Neil: I am saying right, you only love Avni, for her, you slapped me that too two times, sometime, I feel like I am a bell of the temple and everyone come and slap me.

Nm: aww! My baby.

Neil makes a crying face and Neela maa hugs him.

Avni: you thief.

Neil and Neela maa looked at him.

Avni: you stole my mamma.

Neela maa smiles.

Neil: so, you also stole my mom, in fact, my whole family.

Avni opens her mouth.

Nm: don't worry Neil, I am with you.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you, Neela maa.

Avni keeps the hand on her waist. Neil shows her attitude.

Avni: haha! my mummy ji is with me, we will live together and enjoy a lot.

Neil: me and Neela maa will also live together and enjoy a lot.

Avni and Neela maa frown because how can they live together as Neela maa will go back to her home after some time.

Avni: how?

Neil: because from now Neela maa will live with us.

Neela maa was looking at Neil. Avni smiles.

Nm: Neil!

Neil: yes, Neela maa, I want you to live here. I wanted to talk to you about it for days but didn't get the chance as things were very complex and I didn't want to give you stress. Daily something was happening so, I didn't talk to you about it, but now when things are better, I want you to live here.

Nm: but, Neil, how can I?

Neil cuts her.

Neil: why Neela maa, why can't you? You said I am your son right so why you can't live here.

Avni was looking at Neil and felt good.

Neil: Neela maa, you are living there alone and I know the pain of living alone. I know, how it feels in loneliness and when you have a family then why you live alone.

Neela maa was about to say. Bebe interrupted, all looked at her.

Bebe: Neela, Neil is right. When you have your family then what's the need to live there alone.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें