Avneil sweet moment

Chapter 86:

Avni was sitting on the bed and blushing by thinking about the moment of the morning then she hears the sound of closing the door and looks up, she saw Neil he smiles to see her.

Avni: Nk, you?

Neil smiles and comes to her.

Avni: Nk, what are you doing here did you forget what happened in the morning.

Neil comes and lays by keeping his head on Avni's lap, Avni is looking at him.

Neil: relax, no one is at home.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes madam, did you forget that mom and Bebe go with dad to the airport.

Avni: I know that but Ansh, Navya and mamma where are they?

Neil: well, Ansh and Navya demanded to go to the park; I was taking them but my sweet, cute mother-in-law asked me to stay at home she will take them out.

Avni looks at the clock.

Avni: at this time?

Neil: stop worrying it's only 6 pm.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: ok, so if your investigation is done then spend so time with your innocent husband.

Avni smiles.

Avni: you must be tired; do you want coffee or tea?

Neil: no I am fine just stay here with me and.

Neil takes her hand and keeps it on his hairs.

Neil: caress them, it is enough for me.

Neil closes his eyes, Avni smiles and caress his hairs; a smile appears on Neil's face.

Neil: it is so peaceful.

Avni smiles.

Avni: how was your day in the office?

Neil talks while his eyes were close.

Neil: terrible.

Avni: why?

Neil: usually dad handle the issues and I just help him he is experienced he knows how to deal with problems now I have to handle everything till he comes back, don't know I will handle everything or not.

Avni: you will, I know you will handle it.

Neil smiles with closed eyes.

Neil: you are saying this because you love me and can't see me sad.

Avni: no, I am saying this because I know you.

Neil opens his eyes.

Neil: you trust me this much?

Avni: more than this.

Neil smiles.

Neil: Thank you for trusting me and making me believe in myself.

Avni frown.

Avni: what I did?

Neil: that is your speciality, you don't need to do speeches your simple words and concise sentences are enough to motivate.

Avni smiles and shakes her head.

Neil: I am serious.

Avni: ok, now stop praising me and take a rest.

Neil smiles and closes his eyes; Avni caress his hairs, Avni is looking at him and Neil sleeps; Avni smiles to see Neil and kiss his forehead she again start caressing his hairs.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें