Avni's wedding gift

Chapter 102:

In the time of the morning, the birds were flying and chirping as they were very happy and enjoying the morning.

The Khanna mansion was looking beautiful in the soft rays of the sun which were shining on it and inside it, in Avneil room, Avneil were sleeping beautiful, Neil was sleeping by hugging Avni's waist and was sleeping on his stomach and Avni was sleeping by turning her side slightly to him and her hand was on Neil's arm then Avni stir in sleep and her face was glowing because of happiness, Avni opens her eyes and frown to see Neil's arm then she turns her face and smiles to see Neil who was sleeping and his mouth was slightly open, Avni smiles she leans to him and kiss his cheek.

Avni: good morning, Mr Khanna.

Neil smiles in sleep and Avni smiles to see him she caresses his hairs she did not want to get up and wants to adore her sleeping husband but she has to get up as Ansh or Navya will come anytime. Avni again kisses Neil's cheek and she totally forgot about Maya.

Avni whispers: I love you.

Avni smiles and carefully take away Neil's hand and she gets up. Avni looks at Neil one last time she smiles and goes to the cupboard she frown to see a gift she takes out that and a card was sticked with that. Avni opens that.

Avni reads: Good morning. This is for you, wifey. A gift from my side to my beautiful wifey please wear it today.

Avni smiles she has an idea what will be inside it so she goes to take shower.

Avni came back by wiping her hairs with the towel and she was wearing Saree.

Avni did not know that Neil's face is to her side and the water drops are disturbing him, Neil stirs in sleep and open his eyes and saw the beautiful view in front of him, Neil was lost he smiles and keeps the arm under his head and saw Avni he di...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avni did not know that Neil's face is to her side and the water drops are disturbing him, Neil stirs in sleep and open his eyes and saw the beautiful view in front of him, Neil was lost he smiles and keeps the arm under his head and saw Avni he did not want to ruin this moment by going to her as he wants to live the reality.

Avni goes to the dressing table and brushes her hair she applies the sindoor, Neil smiles then Avni wears the mangalsutra and her bangles. Avni turns and Neil closes his eyes.

Avni sighs.

Avni: he is still sleeping. God, this man, who will say he is a father of two kids.

Avni shook her head and goes to him.

Avni: Neil, Neil wake up. Neil.

But, no use how he wakes up when he is already awake.

Avni: Neil.

Avni bends to shake him but before that Neil holds her wrist and pull her on him, Avni opens her eyes and her hairs were on their faces, Neil lovingly takes them away they look at each other and their eye lock. Avni breaks that and tries to get up but Neil pulls her back. Avni looks at him.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें