Beginning of new journey

Chapter 24:

At morning avni was sleeping peacefully in Neil's arm she stir and wakes up and frown she look up and saw she is in Neil's arm she think and recall yesterday's incident.

Flashback:

1. Avni throw the pillow and soft toys and said.

Avni: no I am not jinx I am not a bad omen i didn't do anything I didn't do anything.

Avni sit on her knees Neil came there he open the door.

2. Avni look at him and throw herself in his arms and cries badly Neil hugs his tightly to console her then she breaks the hug.

3. Avni: I didn't do anything.

4. Avni cries Neil keep her head at his chest and captures her in his arms and they cries.

5. Neil: that was written in your fate we can't change that but they are with you They didn't go anywhere.

Avni look at him and she was still in his arms Neil nods yes Neil picks her in bridal style and she was just looking at him he took her to the terrace he made her sit on the swing.

6. Avni recall their breathing therapy and she slept there.

Flashback ends.

Avni look at neil and smiles then she remember about their contract marriage, rules and many other things came in her mind she moves away and Neil wakes up and look at her he frown and recall last night incident and shocked avni get up Neil look at her and he get up.

Neil: actually I I.

Avni: I am sorry I didn't realized when I slept I sware I didn't do that intentionally trust me i had not any bad intentions I was disturbed and I I broke down please don't get me wrong I.

Neil cup her face.

Neil: avni avni relax calm down I know Everything relax I understand calm down.

Avni looks down Neil takes his hands away avni went from there Neil think then he came in his room and was lost he think how avni slept and he took her in his arm and felt peace.

Neil: the peace which i was finding since years I got that peace when she was in my arms I felt the same feeling which I felt when Maya send me letters as my secret admirer when she chat with me but after meeting her I always tried to found that peace but I didn't get that but last night last night I felt that how?

Neil think on the other side avni was standing at her room and she was also lost then something strick in her mind.

Avni: how he got to know about my past who told him.

Avni think.

Avni: mamma?

Avni start finding her phone on the bed then she saw someone pass the phone she look at the person and shocked it's Neil she stand up and look at the phone then at him.

Neil: I know what you are thinking how it is in my hands where i got it right?

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: I hide it.

Avni shocked.

Neil: I know many questions are in your mind why I hide it how I got to know about your past who told me and many others so the answers are neela maa told me everything on the day when you had the attack and i hide your phone to hide the truth to save you from attack as she told me you had the attacks on that day.

Avni: you know Everything?

Neil nods yes.

Neil: yes I know Everything I wanted to apo.

Avni: so that's why you started behaving good with me.

Neil shocked avni was angry.

Neil: I.

Avni: yes or no.

Neil look at her.

Neil: avnii

Avni: yes or no.

Neil looks down and suppressed his lips and nods.

Neil whispers: yes.

Avni shocked.

Avni: I thought you understood me that's why you are behaving good with me but no you was doing that because mamma told you.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: no trust me It's no like this yes she told me the truth but I behaved good with you because I got to know the truth and i was guilty and i was in dilemma what to do how to apologize to you Maya told me the false stories and I got blind don't think I am justifying my acts no i am responsible for what I did how could I do that but I thought you did alot to her so you have to gone through the pain which she suffered i wanted to teach you a lesson but I didn't knew the truth but when I got to know about it I wanted to apologize but sometimes the guilty was so heavy that can't let us to take a breathe I tired alot to apologize from you infact still I am trying I am fighting with me inner demon I am dying with each passing second.

Avni: you are right guilt don't let us live who can know it better then me I lived that life I grow up with the thought that I am responsible for my mother and ashish papa's death that feeling kill us each and every second. guilt snatch our peace.

Neil: no avni that was not your mistake that was written in your fate you are not responsible for anything neither for you mother death nor for ashish papa's death that was an accident and the person who is responsible for his accident is Maya not you.

Avni: no it was not her mistake i came between her and her parents that's why sh.

Neil: no avni don't defend her you didn't came between them neela maa gave you both the same love maya did that because of her insecurities.

Avni: but those insecurities were because of me if I didn't came in their life they lived happily may be papa was alive today.

Her eyes were teary Neil feels bad.

Neil: avni it was their decision to adopt you they brought you in their life you didn't asked them to adopt you you didn't asked them to bring you in their life.

Neil cup her face.

Neil: avni don't blame yourself for anything you don't know what you gave them you gave peace to neela maa.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: yes avni neela maa always missed her child but when she saw you she saw her child in you she felt like she got her child back you healed her wound avni you gave her peace you complete their family this is what you gave her avni we can't change the past but we have to learn how to live with that and ashish papa he loved you alot that he choose you over his life if he wanted he let you die but he saved you why because he loved you avni we fathers are very selfish we can do anything for our children and even we can give our life for our children because we can't live without them just a thought of losing our child give a shiver in our body and I can understand why he did that because he didn't want to live with the thought that he lost his daughter he can save her but he failed.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: and you are measuring their love with favour don't you think by measuring their love with favour you are insulting their love.

Avni: no I don't even think of doing that.

Neil: then just kick out this thought from your mind that they did favour on you because you completed their family they accept you as their own daughter and they love you so much and don't blame yourself for his death because he gave his life for saving you hmm.

Avni nods Neil smiles avni was just looking at him because he is real Neil khanna a kind hearted person who is the inspiration for many people many people admires him because of his talks he is the love guru for several people he gave them suggestions about their love he can do anything for his love and family and can go to any extend for them because he can't see them suffering avni was looking at him she can clearly saw the guilt in his eyes Neil think.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें