First night last part

Chapter 101:

In the time of night, the room of Avneil was lighted by the candles and Neil was standing by holding Avni's waist they were looking at each other, Neil holds Avni's hand and kisses it by looking at Avni who looks down and blushes.

Neil: tonight is our special night, wifey.

Avni looks at him and thinks.

Neil: and I want to make it memorable.

Avni was looking at Neil who was looking at her with so much affection. Neil leans to her and kisses her forehead and Avni closed her eyes. Neil dragged his nose from her forehead to her nose and Avni clenched her dress, Neil kissed her nose then he caresses his cheek with her cheek and Avni squeezed her eyes because of anticipation and Neil kissed her both cheek then he looks at Avni and saw her eyes are closed he smiled and looked at her trembling lips he could not resist himself by seeing her lips and leans to her slowly he closed his eyes and was about to capture her lips but she turns and moves away, Neil smiles and Avni's heartbeat was uneven, Neil goes to her he holds her upper arms softly and kissed her back and he closed her eye and her lips were trembling, Neil nuzzled her neck, Avni stretched her neck. Neil looked at Avni from behind and removes her scarf which was on her shoulder, Avni clenched her dress. Neil keeps the scarf on the table and hugs Avni from behind and rubs his lips on Avni's cheek. Avni shrank her shoulders, Neil picks Avni in his arms and saw her closed eyes he took her to the bed he made her sit and sits in front of her.

Neil: Avni.

Avni opens her eyes and looks at Neil then she looks down as she was not able to meet eyes with his eyes she was worried that she will be lost in them. Neil caresses her cheek with his thumb she moves her face because of his effect.

Neil: why are you avoiding eye contact? Is something bothering you?

Avni shook her head by looking down.

Neil: then?

Avni again shook her head.

Neil: Are you feeling shy?

Avni smiles by looking down, Neil smiles to see her but he knew she is worried and he also knew how she will speak.

Neil kisses her forehead then he kisses her ear and remove the earrings and hides his face in her hairs, Avni clenched the bed sheet like this he removed the second earring and kissed her neck, Avni squeezed her eyes. Neil removes her bangles and kisses her wrist. Neil looks at Avni and his doubt was right she is worried more than shy it's not she is not feeling something by his touches but there is an awkwardness with that. Neil makes her lay and they were looking into the eyes of each other and Neil hovers to her he keeps the hairs behind her ear and runs his fingers on her face, Avni closed her eyes and clenched the bed sheet she wanted to lose in the moment but something was bothering her.

Neil cups her face with one hand and leans to her and closed his eyes he was about to claim her lips but Avni gets up, Neil looks at her and sits.

Neil: Avni!

Avni looks at him.

Avni: I am sorry but.

Neil: but what?

Avni looks at him sadly. Neil talked to her calmly he did not shout not also got angry.

Neil: but what, Avni? I asked you and you replied you are OK then?

Avni looks down.

Neil: answer me, Avni, I asked you, is something bothering you, you denied that right, then.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: don't you think, it's not the right time to do it.

Neil shocked.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें