Danger last part

Chapter 125:

The worst feeling of the world is to lose your loved one.

The birds were hovering over the Khanna mansion and inside it Neil, Shweta and Maya were standing. Maya had lost her sense and confessed her crime.

Maya: I manipulated the car.

Neil was shocked.

Neil: what?

Maya looks at him and she realised that she confessed everything. Maya was looking at him she thinks how to cover that.

Neil catches her arms; Maya flinched.

Neil: what you said?

Maya: ab, aa.

Neil tightens the grip she feels pain and winces but Neil didn't leave her.

Neil: what you said, tell me, what you did?

Maya: Neil, please save our kids they are in danger I hired someone to manipulate Avni's car.

Neil was shocked he left her arms Shweta was also in shock. Maya cries.

Maya: I did not know that my Ansh and Navya are also going with her.

Maya holds Neil's arm.

Maya: Neil, Neil please save them, Neil, Neil, do something, save them.

Neil jerks her arms and catches her shoulders harshly. Maya gets scared to see his red eyes.

Neil: If something happens to Avni or any of my children then I will kill you, Maya. I will kill you. I want my wife and my trio kids safe.

Shweta shocked.

Shweta: trio kids?

Neil and Maya look at her. Neil's eyes filled with tears he nods yes while crying.

Neil: Avni is pregnant I got to know it now some time ago.

Shweta shocked. Neil turns to Maya.

Neil: you knew that, right?

Maya shook her head but avoid eye contact.

Neil: then why are you avoiding eye contact.

Maya: n, no.

Neil shouts: how you got to know?

Maya flinched.

Shweta: Neil, this is not the right time for all this. First, save Avni and the kids then we will see this matter.

Neil: yaa, I have to call Avni. Mom, you call dad.

Shweta nods.

Neil dialled his number from Avni's phone because their phones had exchanged.

On the other side, Avni was trying to apply breaks but it was not working. The phone rings she looks at the phone which was in Ansh's hand.

Ansh: mamma, phone.

Avni: give it to me.

Ansh gives her phone and Avni saw her name as caller I'd and she realized its Neil's phone.

Avni: I think, I took Neil's phone in hurry.

She looks at the phone.

Neil: Avni, pick up the phone.

Avni received the call.

Avni: he, hello.

Neil: Avni, Avni, you ok?

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें