Grand plan part 01

Chapter 87:

Neil was sitting in his room he was writing something in the notebook then he thinks by keeping the pain on his chin and Neil gets the idea.

Neil: yes.

Neil again writes something and smiles he checks the list and ticks it.

Neil: done.

Neil was smiling he hears the sound of footsteps and hurriedly hide the notebook book behind the pillow at his back and look at the door.

Avni comes into the room and Neil smiles, Avni frown to see that she feels something fishy.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: nothing, what happened to you?

Neil: nothing.

Avni: then why you are sweating?

Neil touches his head and smiles nervously.

Neil: Actually, actually hot, the weather changed suddenly so I am feeling hot.

Neil wipes his upper lips, Avni frown but Neil shows a fake smile.

Neil: and now you came so the temperature of the room raised that's why I am sweating.

Avni was confusingly looking at him, Neil winks and Avni feels shy.

Avni: ab, ab, di, dinner is ready, come fast.

Avni fastly goes, Neil chuckles and sighs; his trick worked.

Avneil were having dinner, Avni looks here and there.

Avni: How strange it all looks; How desolate the house looking.

Neil looks here and there he smiles.

Neil: yaa.

Avni: mamma also went back, I requested her a lot but she didn't listen to me.

Avni makes a sad face and Neil think.

Flashback:

Neela ma came to Avneil when they came back from the airport, Avneil smiles to see her.

Nm: they went?

Neil: yaa.

Neela maa saw Avni's sad face she asked Neil by signing that what happened.

Neil: ma'am is missing all; they just go away from our eyes and ma'am started missing them.

Avni look at him she shows anger but her eyes were teary and her nose was red she was looking so adorable.

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: it's ok Avni, they will come in a week.

Avni: week means seven days and one day is equal is 24 hours means 24 multiply by 7 is equal to 168 hours; how will I live without them till then?

Nm: aww.

Neil: wah, what a calculation, mind-blowing by the way add 24 hours more as they will come on the 9th day and also add the remaining hours of today and yes, don't forget to add the hours of 9th days.

Avni: you!

Avni goes to the couch she picks the cushion and throws that on Neil he catches that.

Neil: Hey, Don't you feel ashamed to beat your husband?

Avni: he deserves that.

Neil comes to her and said something in her ear.

Neil whispers: I deserve many more things let's go to the room, I tell you.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें