First night part 01

Chapter 100:

In the living area of Khanna mansion, Avneil were sitting opposite to each other and a big bowl was placed between them. Avni looks at the bowl, Neil smiles to see her expression. Shweta was standing by holding a ring in her hand.

Shweta: now listen carefully, I will dip this ring into this milk and you both have to find the ring and the one who will find it, will win and it's saying that the one who wins will rule the whole life.

Neil: if it is true then I have to find it as she never listens to me.

Avni looks at Neil surprisingly by straightens her eyebrows.

Neil shows her attitude.

Shweta: ok let's see who will win?

Prakash: of course, my daughter will win.

Neil: we will see.

Prakash: yes, we will see. Come on Avni show him that girls are not less than boys.

Avni smiles.

Shweta: ok, so I am going to dip the ring into the milk.

Avni: but what's the need to waste the milk.

Neil palms his head. Avni looks at him.

Avni: what? What I said wrong. Instead of wasting milk for a tradition if we give this milk to the needy person then they will give us their blessings which I think a couple needs the most.

Neil smiles at her innocence and kind-heartedness that she always thinks about others.

Bebe: you are right, Avni and we also understand it so we added a less quantity of milk in it, just to change its colour but yes I agree with you that we should help needy people instead of showing off and wasting money on customs which are of no use.

Avni: yes bebe, and you understand it but mostly people waste the milk even food at weddings.

Bebe nods.

Shweta: so what I do? Dip it or not?

Bebe: dip it as it is not good for use now.

Neil: yes, now before she starts on wasting water. Mom, do it fast.

Avni looks at Neil angrily and Shweta pulls Neil's ear.

Shweta: making fun of my daughter?

Neil winces.

Neil: aah, no mom, I, I was just kidding. Sshhhh. Mom, aahh.

Shweta: kidding hmm.

Neil nods.

Neil: yes, now please leave my ear it's paining.

Shweta leaves him. Neil rubs his ear and looks at Avni who was smiling by keeping the hand on her lips.

Neil nods that he will see her later, Avni smiles.

Shweta: don't worry, Avni we will...

Neil: throw this water plus milk in the plants.

Shweta: again you talked.

Shweta moves to Neil he covers his ears by keeping his hands on them.

Neil: Sorry, sorry.

Everyone smiles, Neil looks at Avni and smiles.

Neil in mind: thank God, you smile genuinely and forget about Maya for some time. Avni, I promise I will not let Maya come between us and will always make you smile.

Neil smiles.

Shweta: ok 1 2 3.

Shweta throws the ring into the milk and Avneil start to find it, Neil smiles to see Avni's spirit and concentration, Suddenly, Avni widens her eyes and looks at Neil who was smiling and winks and Avni widens her eyes and looks around, all were looking at the bowl. Avni tried to pull her hand back but failed as Neil was holding her hand, Avni looks at Neil who raised his eyebrows, Avni signs Neil that leaves my hand and Neil shook his head, Avni makes a please face, Neil smiles and leaves her hand and again they start finding the ring, Avni finds the ring but she looks at Neil who was finding it she did something and Neil looks at her, Avni smiles, Neil also smiles and they take out the hands and Avni's hand was in Neil's hand, all were surprised.

Bebe: hein?

Shweta: what is this?

Neil: our love wins.

Neil turns the hands and takes his hand back and the ring was in Avni's hand. Everyone smiles and claps.

Prakash: this is the best result of all I have ever seen.

Bebe: true. Neil, now make her wear it.

Neil nods and takes the ring from Avni and slides it in her finger and kiss her ring, Avni blushes.

Shweta: ok now you both go to your room you both must be tired and don't worry about Ansh and Navya I will handle them.

Avni feels awkward and Neil smiles and nods. Neil gets up and looks at Avni who was feeling embarrassed so the Family signs each other let's go and they went silently and Neil smiles he comes to Avni and picks her in his arms and Avni's arms reached to his shoulders she did not dare to look at Neil.

Neil smiles to see her shyness and kisses her forehead and Avni was blushing. Neil took her to the room and put her down, Avni looks around the room which was lighted by some candles, some were flaming, some snuffed out because of wind as Neil went to the hospital, some were about to end, Avni heard the sound of closing the door and gets nervous as it's their first night and now things are changed, Neil turns and comes to looking around then he looks at Avni and comes to her he hugs her from behind and Avni shivers, Neil placed his chin on her shoulder.

Neil: I am sorry. This all spoiled because of me.

Avni cups his face.

Avni: you don't need to say sorry it's not your mistake.

Neil: still, I should arrange everything before taking you here.

Avni: that's it. Why are you feeling guilty for this small thing? give me one minute.

Neil frown, Avni looks around and Neil leaves her and look around. Avni goes and picks a candle, Neil was confused then he smiles when he saw her lighting the candles he helps her and they light the candles and unknowingly come to each other they turn and were about to collide but got save they look at each other and smiles.

Avni: see, it's done.

Avni keeps the candles with others and turns to Neil she saw an immense love in his eyes and understand that what she did she lighted the candles for their first night.

Neil: thank you, wifey for again making the environment romantic.

Avni looks around and feels awkward. Neil smiles, Avni looks at Neil who blows the candle by looking at her. Avni looks down and Neil pull her to him by her waist and Avni looks into his eyes and saw only love in his eyes and Neil looks at her lovingly.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें