Light-bulb moment

Chapter 36:

Neil was standing near the window he was thinking about his golden days then Neil frown he get the flashes though years passed but he still remember those days Neil think.

Flashbacks:

1. Avni: then super hero came there and saved that girl then he flies in air.

Neil came there and stops at the door when he saw ansh is silently eating which is a shock for him neil recalls something.

2. Maya shouts.

Maya: ansh.

Ansh flinch.

Neil: Maya.

3. Neil: he is a kid we have to be think like them and act like them to made them agree Maya if you tell them the stories like you used to tell to those orphanage children remember you wrote in a letter you fed a girl by telling her a story then why you are not applying that trick to him he like stories of super heroes.

Maya was looking at him then think.

Maya: yes Neil you are right i forget about that you know I am very busy so that thing slip from my mind.

4. Avni: I know kids like stories.

5.Maya: you know because of avni mamma scold me and I didn't eat anything since morning but she was less bothered.

6. Nm: most of the time Maya throw the food in the dustbin and avni slept by eating Apple and some time empty stomach.

7. Maya: Neil I am missing my dad so much you know yesterday night mamma punished me i spent the whole night in the garden.

8. Nm: one day i was not at home I went out of town for some work and behind me Maya made avni sleep in the lawn the whole night.

9. Maya: one day she locked me in the store room I was so scared and mom dad didn't knew about that and from that day I am phobic from the darkness.

10. Nm: you know one day Maya locked her in the store room maid told me about that but when I asked avni she refused and said she got locked because the door was jammed.

11. Nm: I didn't knew about her phobia from height but don't know how Maya got to know about it and took her there it was Maya's second attempt to kill avni.

12. Nm: avni never asked for anything whatever I bought for her she happily accept that whenever we took them to the toy shop Maya buys alot of toys and avni just looked at them.

Flashback ends.

Neil also think about other things like he hear avni singing and remember it's his secret admirer favourite song he also recall that avni did her bandage and didn't wince a single time and his secret admirer told him that she never feels pain Neil was connecting the chains and shocked.

Neil: the things which Maya told me that avni did with her in actual Maya did those things with avni Maya made avni's life hell and I always thought that how can a person so different in real life but I made myself understand that she did all those things to came in my good books but avni avni is just like my secret admirer avni handle ansh and navya well like my secret admirer told me avni is kind and humble just like her even avni didn't wince when she did her bandage like my secret admirer told me I felt the same positivity around me when I met avni first time even I felt I saw her before but I shrug off it avni's talks have the same depth which she had avni also see the things in a way like she thought many things are there which points that avni is my secret admirer.

Neil shocked.

Neil: is she my secret admirer or again I am getting the things in a wrong way How can it be possible she was a kid at that time and my secret admirer told me she is mbbs student and Maya was doing that was that also a lie

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें