Secret Admirer part 07

Chapter 34:

At night avni was sitting on the bed in her room and lights were off the whole day she didn't eat much neela maa asked her but she said she is not feeling well she don't know why she is feeling pain in her heart even Neil didn't send her any message

Avni: the whole day NK didn't send a single message did di make him against me what she told him that he is not talking to me daily he send me message or give me reply instantly but today I feel like he is ignoring me no avni you are thinking too much it's not like this.

Avni picks her mobile to check but there were no message from Neil on the other side Neil was also confused that how can a person be so different in real life he was sitting on the bed and was thinking about his secret admirer and Maya Shweta came in his room and saw him lost.

Shweta: Neil what happened?

Neil look at her and then look down she came to him and sit.

Shweta: what happened Neil why are you sitting here like this.

Neil: mom is it possible a person has two face.

Shweta: what?

Neil: mom my friend told me that he chatted with a girl he felt she is sweet and kind hearted person when they talked he felt positive vibes but when he met her he found her totally a different girl how can it possible

Shweta smiles.

Shweta: it is possible Neil sometime to gain our trust our sympathy people acted as a different person which they were not in real infact according to me every person has two faces in this world the one which he or she shows to their families and loved once and the second which they shows to the world Neil did you ever notice that when you are with us you acts different when you are with your friends you behave in other way and with your teachers or colleagues you behave different.

Neil think.

Neil: yes mom because you all know me with you all and my friends I feels free I behaved like what I am but with teachers and colleagues I would be careful.

Shweta: exactly like this every person has two faces they behaved different with friends and family and their other face is for the world sometimes to gain someone's sympathy or love people behave like a totally different person.

Neil: in love people also do that?

Shweta: of course people sometimes changed themselves for their love and mostly the teenage and the age of your boys and girls do mistakes they takes wrong path to get the love and sympathy and sometimes someone can't be able to differentiate between love and attraction and they try to behave like their ideal or like the Person whom their loved one likes. for example you are a RJ mostly girls send the flowers, letters and other gifts for you I am a witness of that I myself received many gifts did you remember that girl who send you the ring and proposed you.

Neil nods.

Shweta: what she wrote that she loves and can do anything for you infact on your saying she left taking the drugs.

Neil think.

Shweta: so people do these type of things for their loved ones.

Neil nods.

Shweta: now tell me what's the matter?

Neil look at her.

Shweta: I am your mom I know you was talking about you not about your friend.

Neil was stunned.

Shweta: who is that girl?

Neil was looking at her on the other side avni was sitting on the bed someone open the door and switch on  lights avni close her eyes because of light and opens that she saw neela maa and look down.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें