Planning

Chapter 21:

Avni came to her room Neil came behind her and pull her back by holding her arm avni shocked Neil hold her second arm.

Neil: why you said you are single?

Avni: what?

Neil: what do you mean by what. did you forget you are married and your husband is very much alive do you have some memory issue.

Avni: I am absolutely fine and I remember everything but It seems like you have some memory issue.

Neil angirly look at her.

Neil: oh your are fine then why you said you are single.

Avni push him.

Avni: because you cleared to me that I am only a care taker of your children and you set some rules for me and rule number five is whenever anyone come to meet us or we go anywhere you will introduce yourself as avni mehta not as avni khanna because no one know about our so called marriage.

Neil shocked.

Avni: I am telling you the exact words which are written in the rules if you have any doubt then go and read it.

Neil was shocked and recall that he looks down and take steps back avni was looking at him he look at her and went from there avni was thinking her eyes filled with tears she close her eyes to control her tears Neil came to his room and recall what avni said.

Flashbacks:

Avni: because you cleared to me that I am only a care taker of your children and you set some rules for me and rule number five is whenever anyone come to meet us or we go anywhere you will introduce yourself as avni mehta not as avni khanna because no one know about our so called marriage.

Flashback ends.

Neil was feeling guilty and hurt too.

Neil: she said right I set rules for her then why I am feeling bad now why I felt pinch in my heart when aunty talk about avni's alliance with her son I did a contract marriage to her so now why I am feeling this pain.

Neil runs the hand in his hairs and catch them in his fist.

Neil: why?

Neil went to the bed and think then his phone rings he take out the phone and saw neela maa's call he think then he picks the call.

Neil: hello.

Nm: hello Neil how are you?

Neil: I am fine neela maa how are you?

Nm: good actually Neil I called you to talk about something important.

Neil: yaa say neela maa.

Nm: actually tomorrow is ashish commemoration day

Neil shocked.

Nm: and on this day avni becomes very sad even it becomes very difficult to handle her and now again she had the attack so chances are that again she get attack so please be with her and handle her.

Neil: don't worry neela maa I will handle her I promise nothing will happen to her.

Nm: I trust you Neil.

Neil shocked and bow his head her words hurts him deeply.

Nm: hello Neil are you there?

Neil: yaa neela maa I I am listening.

Nm: ok Neil I talked to Shweta about it but I thought to talk to you too.

Neil: thanks to inform me neela maa i forgot about it.

Nm: it's ok I understand ok where is avni?

Neil: she she is in her room.

Nm: oh ok I will talk to her later.

Neil: ok.

Nm: ok bye.

Neil: bye.

He cut the call and think.

Neil: I have to think something to make her busy so she will not think about it.

Neil think and went to her room and saw she is sitting on the bed and folding the clothes she saw him and get up.

Neil: ab aa actually I am thinking to take ansh and navya to the park tomorrow so be ready tomorrow.

Avni: ok then take them what I will do there.

Neil: you have to come with me how can I handle two kids.

Avni was looking at him she nods.

Avni: ok.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you so we go earlier tomorrow.

Avni: why earlier and what about ansh school.

Neil: he can miss the school one day actually ansh is saying from days but I was busy so tomorrow I am free that's why I thought to take them outside and about earlier ansh love to spend time there that's why earlier.

Avni: ok.

Neil: ok so don't forget about it.

Avni nods Neil saw the calendar and think.

Neil in mind: oh no what if she saw the date no I have to do something.

Avni was looking at him Neil start coughing.

Avni: are you ok?

Neil: wa water.

Avni panics.

Avni: ok.

She went Neil torn the month page and sighs he saw her phone he picks that and switch off it and hide it in his pocket.

Neil: I can't let any thing happen to you I will go to any extend to hide the truth.

Neil heard the foot step and sit on the bed and start coughing Avni came to him and give him water she rub his back Neil look at her their faces were closed their eyelock Neil look at her eyes then at her lips avni was looking at him Neil went close to her she close her eyes but they hears the sound of window and came back to reality avni get up both were feeling embarrassed and look here and there avni wipes the sweat from her upper lips Neil rub his nose he keep the glass on the side table.

Avni: aa are you ok?

Neil didn't look at her he get up but he didn't dare to look at her.

Neil: yaa.

Neil look at her she was looking away then she look at him he instantly look away.

Neil: ok so I am going and don't forget about tomorrow.

Avni: yaa.

Neil went avni think.

Avni: avni what was you doing why you lost your control why you are forgetting it's a contract marriage control yourself.

Avni think on the other side Neil came in his room.

Neil: what was that why I lost my control I I was about to kiss her how can I do this Neil what is happening with you why you get attracted towards her what is this feeling why I am feeling like this.

Neil think.

Neil: Neil forget about it and think how you will handle avni you made plan for tomorrow but what about today you have to make sure she will not get to know about the date.

Neil think and went then he was in bebe's room Prakash and Shweta was also there.

Neil: so we have to make sure that no one will talk about her father and date infront of her and also try to act normal so that she will not get suspicious.

All nods.

Shweta: I am happy you are thinking about her.

Neil smiles but bebe and prakash don't know why she is saying this Neil think.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें