Closing the book

Last chapter:

It was a pleasant day and why not it be, the only and the biggest enemy of Avneil went away from there.

Avni entered the room slowly because Neil is angry with her she saw Neil is standing by keeping the hand on his waist. Neil saw her and goes to the cupboard he opens it and picks Avni's dress and comes to bed he throws them on the bed. Avni saw that and guessed this time he is really very upset.

Avni: Neil.

Neil goes to get more dresses there was a time when Avni had few dresses but now Neil filled the wardrobe with her dresses and it is floating with them.

Avni: Neil, what are you doing?

Neil comes to the bed and throws the dresses on the bed.

Neil: you wanted to go away from me, right then go, go away from me. Just go.

Neil went to the cupboard and starts throwing her dresses from there to the bed and saying, "go, go, go away from me, go, go.

Avni: Neil, listen to me.

Neil: Is there anything left to listen to? I don't think so and if left then please say that now because I am now fed up with all this. I can't bear a new pain every day.

Avni looks at him. Neil again start picking her dresses and said.

Neil: you want to leave me.

Neil was coming to the bad and said.

Neil: wanted to go away from me, right. Then go.

Neil throws the dress on the bed.

Neil: Go away from my life but first give me my child then go wherever you want to go.

Neil looks away. Avni comes to him and hugs him but Neil did not hug her. Avni cries.

Avni: I am sorry.

No response.

Avni: I didn't mean that. I, I just...

Avni breaks the hug. Neil looks at her then again he looks away.

Avni: I am sorry, Neil. Don't know how that thing slipped from my mouth. I.

Neil: No. No. It didn't slip you said that because it was in your heart.

Avni: do you really think that I can go away from you?

Neil: yes, you can.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: you can, Avni. You can. You can do anything, anything. You can leave me, can go away from me, sacrifice your love, you can do anything except the one. Except, standing by my side.

Avni's eyes were teary.

Neil: you can do anything.

Avni: I am sorry, Neil. I didn't mean that. I also can't live without you. I said that in the heat of the moment. Once I can think of going away from you but now this tiny soul is with me how can I deprive it of the love of its family, love of its father when I, myself gone through that pain. I know how it feels when you don't have your father. I craved for the love of my father and I don't want anyone to go through that pain, not, not especially my children.

Neil looks at her.

Neil: but your acts are saying something else. How can I believe you are saying the truth? Like you said that in the heat of the moment, you must be also saying it by falling into emotions.

Avni looks at him. Their eyes lock. Neil breaks that and was going and Avni was looking at him.

Avni: ouch.

🎉 आपने Secret Admirer को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें