Emotional Breakdown part 01

Chapter 62:

Avni was sitting in her room and thinking about what Shweta asked her avni get irritated.

Avni: avni how can you think about it stop thinking for the thing which will not happen.

Avni got up and went to see ansh and navya she want to divert her mind she find them in the hall but no one was there avni frown then she went to Neil's room and stop to see Neil is playing with navya and was happy like he got a ray of hope or he got what he was searching for he got his lost thing he was laying on the bed and his legs were in air and navya was in his arms in air and they were laughing avni smiles to see them Neil saw her and smiles.

Neil: avni come.

Avni smiles and came to him.

Avni: I came to see her where is ansh?

Neil sign at the direction and they saw ansh is drawing by sitting near the table avni smiles and went to him.

Avni: ansh what are you drawing.

By seeing avni ansh hide his drawing avni frown and sit she ruffle his hairs.

Avni: why are you hiding it from me?

Ansh: you will get angry.

Neil frown and avni was also confused avni touch ansh face and Neil also came to them and navya was in his arm he also sit on the floor at the other side of the ansh.

Avni: did I ever scold you?

Ansh shook her head.

Avni: then?

Neil keep his hand at ansh head.

Neil: what happend baby show us what you draw?

Ansh show them and avneil shocked avni's eyes filled with tears Neil look at her she picks the drawing it was a family picture of four people and papa ansh navya angel mamma was written with them avni look at ansh he looks down.

Ansh: I am sorry.

Avni hugs him she close her eyes and tears roll from her eyes Neil wipe his tears and smiles then reality hits avni and her breathe was uneven Neil saw that and Avni runs from there and paper was in her hand Neil was about to call her name but she went from there Neil look at ansh who bows his head.

Ansh: I am sorry papa.

Neil runs the hand in ansh's hairs and hold his neck.

Neil: you consider her as your mamma.

Ansh nods.

Neil: you want to call her mamma.

Ansh: yes papa.

Neil hugs him he think on the other side avni came in her room she was crying and to stop her sobbing she keep her hands on the mouth and paper was in her hand she close her eyes and cries badly she saw the drawing and cries.

Avni: history is repeating itself neela maa adopt me and I made the same drawing I accept her as my mother and now I am standing at her place and all are expecting their happiness from me I i can't do this history is repeating but situation is different how can I take some one else place my marriage is contracted one when it ends then what will happen I am sorry ansh I am sorry I can't fulfil your this wish I am sorry.

Avni cries then she feels a hand at her shoulder she open her eyes and turns she saw Neil how feels bad to see her Neil takes the paper from here.

Neil: such a beautiful and meaningful drawing no.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें