Mission last part

Chapter 43:

Avni was shockingly looking at Neil and he was looking at her angirly many questions were in his mind and avni can read those questions in his eyes.

Neil: why you called me NK last night?

Avni: ab aa so so what many people call you NK what's the new in it.

Neil: but they don't sweat like you.

Avni touch her forehead and saw the sweat.

Avni: ab you pulled me here suddenly that's why I am sweating.

Neil: ok possible it's quite possible but.

Avni was looking at him and her heart was beating faster then the normal heartbeat Neil take out a packet from his pocket and open it avni shocked to see that was parcel packet which she throw outside the cafe.

Neil: what is this?

Avni's throat was drying she wipes her sweat from upper lips and neck then her forehead Neil was looking at her then Neil turns the paper and read.

Neil: Neil khanna. avni you know someone send a parcel for me I was about to open it then you came to call me I went from there but when I came back then parcel packet was missing I searched that everywhere but I didn't get that.

Avni shocked.

Neil: anyways you know where i found this packet.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: outside the cafe oh by the way I saw you that day going somewhere did you went to your friend's cafe did you throw it there I mean this paper don't have feet so it can't go there itself then how it reached there.

Avni: ab how how can I know that.

Neil: yaa how can you know that.

Neil looks at the side then suddenly he catches her arms avni flinched and was looking at him her breath was uneven she saw his red eyes which scare her more.

Neil: then what you was doing there I saw you throwing it there.

Avni shocked and they were looking at each other.

Flashback:

Neil came in his room after meeting bebe Neil saw avni was not there then he remember about the parcel and saw it's missing Neil frown then Neil search it in his room everywhere like under the table and on the couch under the couch on the bed and under it everywhere then his phone rings he picks his phone from the table and recieved it while talking he went to the balcony and shocked to see avni going outside he frown and recall parcel is missing.

Neil: Mr Singh I will talk to you later.

Neil cuts the call and went after her he was following avni in his car Neil stop the car when he saw her going to the cafe.

Neil: chamko cafe whom she came to meet.

Neil Think and went he look here and there but didn't find her.

Neil: where she went i saw her coming here then where she vanished now.

Neil saw the waiter.

Neil: excuse me can you tell me whom cafe it is?

Waiter: Ali haider.

Neil shocked.

Neil: ok thank you.

Neil Think and look for them then he came outside and wait for avni he saw her he was going to her but stop to see her taking out a packet from her bag Neil shocked to saw that avni throw it and went Neil came there and picks it and shocked to see his name Neil get angry.

Flashback ends.

Avni shocked Neil was looking at her.

Neil: what was in that parcel?

Avni: I i don't know.

Neil grin his teeth.

Neil: avni don't lie see avni don't test my patience and tell me the truth because today I got to know the truth before I tell you I want you to say everything by your own.

Avni was shocked but she thought he is saying this to confront her.

Avni: I am not hiding anything.

Neil tighten the grip on her avni was looking at him.

Neil: avni I said don't test my patience.

Avni was also angry because her lies were caught now she has to do something to divert his mind.

Avni: and I also told you that I am not hiding anything and what you want to know I am not getting you.

Neil leave her.

Neil: ok then let's come to the point are you my secret admirer?

Avni shocked Neil was looking at her.

Avni: n no you and me we both know di is your secret admirer.

Neil: then how that diary reached to you.

Avni: I told you that day also that mamma bought two same diaries.

Neil: ok then show me your diary.

Avni shocked.

Avni: why I show you my diary that's my personal diary.

Neil: I just want to see the first page I promise I will not read it ok don't give it to me just show me the first page.

Avni shocked.

Avni: I can't show it to you.

Neil: why just show it to me and prove me wrong.

Avni: no I can't show to you.

Neil: why?

Avni: my wish.

Neil: then admit it you are my secret admirer.

Avni: no I am not.

Neil: you are.

Avni: I am not.

Neil: you are.

Avni: no I am not.

Neil: so you are not my secret admirer.

Avni: no.

Neil: you didn't send my letters and gifts.

Avni: no.

Neil: then when I had an accident why you cried for me.

Avni: because you was fighting between life and death.

Neil stretch his neck back like he get the victory avni shocked and look at neil they were looking at eachother she was shocked to see him because his eyes filled with tears avni was looking at him Neil took the steps back and avni was looking at him Neil went the guitar shaped shelf and take something avni shocked to see the diary Neil got to know the truth Earlier but he want to give her a chance to explain him he don't want to do anything in anger so he tried to confront her even he gave her a hint by saying tell him before he tell her but avni in fear didn't tell him anything Neil came to her he takes her hand and placed the diary in her hand and he went from there avni wanted to stop him but she can't do that she raise her hand to stop him but her voice was stucked in her throat avni cries and runs from there she came to her room and recall his teary eyes she falls on her knees and cries.

Avni: I broke him I broke him no one could do that I i broke him I broke my NK.

Avni cries it is one of the worst feeling that your loved one cried because of you the one whom you want to see happy but you are the reason of his and her cry avni was also feeling the same she hide the truth for seven years for his happiness but today his eyes were teary because of her and this thought make her more guilty and give her pain avni cries badly.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें