Grand plan final part

Chapter 89:

Two love birds were enjoying their dinner in a beautiful view of the poolside, there was a pleasant smell of flowers, the candles were making it a romantic environment but the love birds are more interested in their talks than the view.

Avneil talked, smiled, fed each other they forget any other thing and were enjoying their "us" time.

Neil: now it's time for the second surprise.

Avni smiles.

Neil: but before that, I have to do one thing.

Avni: what?

Neil: one minute.

Neil get up and goes behind Avni she is confused so she turns her face slightly then Neil turns her face straight and blindfold her.

Avni: NK, what are you doing?

Neil whispers in her ear: patience wifey patience.

Avni was confused.

Neil: done, now let's go.

Neil made her stand.

Avni: how will I go; NK, I will fall.

Neil: why to fear when Neil is here.

Neil picks her in a bridal style and Avni's arms were on his shoulder.

Avni: NK put me down I will fall.

Neil: you think I will fall you, don't you trust me?

Avni: it's not like that but...

Neil: then there is no need of but.

Avni: NK...

Neil cuts her.

Neil: ssshhh! Just two minutes.

Avni remain silent, Neil took her to the room where he put her down at the door of the room because it was locked, Neil opened the door and took Avni inside.

Avni: now, can I open it?

Neil: one sec, let me open it.

Neil removed the blindfold, Avni open her eyes she was shocked to see the room, it was decorated with roses and lighted by candles only, she looks at Neil who was looking at the decorations then Neil looks at her and smiles, but Avni was shocked she again looks around and saw the rose petals on the bed and heart was made with the petals.

Avni: NK, this...

Avni looks at Neil.

Neil: This is for us, for our special night.

Avni is shocked, Neil is happy he comes to her and cup her face.

Neil: tonight is our special night, we will become one.

Avni: but NK...

Neil keeps the finger on her lips.

Neil: ssshhhh!

Neil smiles; I know what you will say.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: you will say, NK after our marriage, right!

Avni is looking at him; Neil cups her face.

Neil: we are married, Avni and I can't wait any more. It's not that I have some desire or want to get physical, no Avni I, I just want us to become one soul. That's it nothing more than that. I love you and want to complete our relationship in every sense.

Avni smiles.

Neil kiss her forehead, Avni close her eyes and Neil saw that he leans to her and close his eyes he was about to claim her lips but Neil moves away, Neil looks at her and saw her serious face.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें