Vacation part 04

Chapter 54:

Neil was crying and avni keep her hand at his shoulder her eyes were teary Neil gulps and keep his hand at her hand then Neil narrates the remaining story.

Neil: I i didn't know that vidyut is cardiac patient he never let me know about it many times I saw him breathing heavily but he said he is weak so he can't match my speed and stamina after his death doctor said he had heart attack and I was shocked how can it possible at this young age then mom dad vidyut's parents all came there and they told us that vidyut heart was weak since childhood that's why they never say no to him for anything and that was the reason they never stop vidyut for coming with us shimla I was shocked then I told them everything and they blame me for his death and broke all ties with us.

Neil stop and cries avni rub his shoulder Neil keep the hand at her hand and hold her hand in his hands.

Neil: trust me avni I didn't do anything I didn't back stab him I didn't cheat him nothing was between me and juhi.

Avni keep her second hand on his hand.

Neil: trust me avni I i never think about cheating my best friend I never stoop this low trust me avni It was not my mistake i.

Avni cup his face.

Avni: ssshhh I trust you calm down I trust you I know you never do this I trust me.

Neil keep the hand at her hand.

Neil: you trust me?

Avni nods Neil hug her and cries and avni was rubbing his back then Neil realized he is hugging her he breaks the hug and look down.

Avni: that's why you hate liars.

Neil nods.

Neil: yes that's why I hate liars and especially hate those who lies on the name of love and cheat people.

Avni shocked.

Neil: after that incident I decided that I will try to make people realise what is true love by thinking that may be someone get the lesson and understand the true love but I don't want that love in my life because I didn't want any heartbreak I don't want to fall in love to the wrong person and who will cheat me I was afraid that what if that girl cheat me like juhi cheat vidyut so I was sure that I will not fall for anyone but then you.

Neil stop and look at her avni looks down now she feels more guilty because of her Neil's fear come true yes Maya and avni are not like juhi but Neil's heart broke because of them.

Neil: then I received your letter and fell in love with you avni I know I did a lot to you and torture you like hell and the reason behind that was that I thought maya suffered a lot because of you I know the truth was different but I didn't know the truth i believe on whatever Maya told me she told me about her suffering and I did what you did with Maya according to me and second reason was this that I hate liars according to me you manipulate the things in front of neela maa like juhi did in front of vidyut so I want to teach you a lesson avni I am not justifying my acts no I know what I did was wrong very wrong don't know what happened to me that i didn't be able to see the truth even my heart said me several times that Neil you are doing wrong but every time Maya's crying face came in front of my eyes and I shrug off my all thoughts please forgive me for what ever I did with you.

Avni: it's ok NK I can understand you did this for your love and I know if I was at di place and you get to know the truth then you will also did the same with her.

Neil was looking at her then he look straight.

Neil: you know when I met Maya I found her totally different from my secret admirer then I thought that she wrote all those good m things for coming in my good books because many girls did that before and proposed me so I thought she is also one of them but my heart broke because I became a fan of my secret admirer her talks her thinking was totally different.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें