Avni's fear

Chapter 94:

In the day time, a car stopped outside the Khanna mansion, Ansh and Navya get down from the car and run to the home.

Prakash: kids carefully.

But they didn't listen they want to meet their Angel as soon as possible they entered the mansion and shouts Angel, Angel, Angel.

Avni was in the kitchen and preparing something for them as she knows they are coming, she smiles to hear them and after lowering the fire of the stove she fastly goes to them. As soon as, she saw them, she gets on her knees the kids run to her and hugs her, Avni close her eyes she feels peace and feels like she got her life back she loves them as a mother she breaks the hug first she kisses Navya's cheek then Ansh, she caresses their face.

Avni: I missed you so much.

Ansh: we also missed you.

Avni smiles.

Avni: did Navya miss me?

Navya nods and spreads her arms.

Navya: this much.

Avni: this much?

Navya nods and Avni smiles.

The Khanna family entered and Avni saw them she goes to meet them then Bebe goes to sit on the couch.

Bebe: I am so tired, my knees are paining.

Avni: I get water for you.

They nod and Avni goes then she comes and gives them water.

Shweta: where is Neil?

Avni looks at her she knows why Shweta is asking for Neil.

Avni: In the room. I call him.

Neil comes.

Neil: no need of it, I am here.

Neil comes and meets his kids first and kisses them then he picks Navya.

Neil: how is my princess?

Navya: good.

Neil and Avni smile, Neil looked at Ansh.

Neil: and tiger, you?

Ansh: good.

Neil: good.

Then Neil put Navya down he goes to meet his family everyone was silent, Neil looks at Shweta and thinks.

Later, Avni comes to the living area after making the kids sleep, Neil looks at her.

Bebe: Ansh and Navya slept?

Avni nods and replied yes.

Shweta: sit.

Avni looks at her then at Neil who was already looking at her, she sits.

Bebe: so now what you both think?

Neil: there is nothing to think we will marry this week.

Avni: but Neil...

Neil: please Avni we decided that when all will come back from Pune then we will start the function of the marriage so we will do that as we planned.

Avni: I know that but...

Neil: there is no vacuum for but, we will do what we decided that's it, you say you marry me or not?

Avni looks at him.

Avni in mind: no Avni, you can't do this, you can't hurt him again, already he suffered because of you now not anymore, say yes, you don't know about tomorrow so give him happiness as much as you can, don't know what will happen when di will come back so don't hurt him, at least not now... but what will be our relation called if di come back, what I do, today or tomorrow his heart will break, if not today then tomorrow, but it will break because if di come back then our relationship will not have legal acceptance, what I do?

Avni was in deep thought and her silence was killing Neil.

Neil: Avni?

Avni came out of her thoughts she looks at Neil and can see the sadness or sorrow and disappointment on his face clearly, she can't see him like this.

Avni: yes.

Neil smiles, Avni smiles to see him but the fake one.

At night, Avni was standing near the window and looking at the sky her eyes were teary.

Avni: mamma, tomorrow is my engagement with Neil, the person who is my love, I never thought that this day will come in my life but see it came, but I don't know what I do, I should be happy or sad, happy because I am going to marry Neil, my love and sad because I don't know about the future of our relationship, if Di wakes up then our relation will not have any legal acceptance, it's not like that I am thinking bad about Di, no, I am happy that she is recovering but I am also a human I also want to live a happy life with my love, want a person who loves me, who cares for me, I also want a family. Is thinking about yourself wrong?

Avni's eyes were teary she closes her eyes.

Person: no it's not wrong.

Avni opens her eyes she turns and looks at the person it is Neil he smiles to see her and comes to her.

Neil: it is not wrong to think about yourself, everyone has the right to live their lives, it's not wrong.

Avni is looking at him, Neil cups her face.

Neil: don't think too much, Avni, I have thought everything so don't worry, I know what to do, I will handle everything you just stand beside me and leave the left on me, hmm.

Neil looks at her and kisses her forehead then he keeps her head on his chest and caresses her hairs and Avni looks at up him then she thinks.

Neil: you are missing your mother?

Avni: how you know?

Neil: because I heard everything.

Avni looks up and moves away, Neil looks at her and leaves her and Avni is looking at him, Neil touched her face.

Neil: Avni, I will never let anyone raise finger on our relation, Avni, Maya is in a coma I am not marrying you by deceiving her there must be some law that can justify our reason for marriage as Maya is in a coma and we did marry for the kids, the court will understand it we have a solid reason and think, suppose if it will not happen then also I will find the way you just don't worry and leave everyone on me.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: hmm!

Avni smiles, Neil also smiles, Avni thinks, she knows Maya very well whenever she gets the answer to the one question, another question raise in her heart. Avni looks at Neil and smiles because she didn't want to give him stress so she smiled.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें