Secret Admirer part 06

Chapter 33:

Avni and neil were looking at the moon avni was worried that how she will face Neil what he think about her because she lied to him what will be her first impression on him that she is liar she lied to him on the other side Neil was smiling he was happy that tomorrow he will meet his secret admirer the love of his life but both were unaware of the fact that what future is holding for them.

Avni: don't know how he will react I just hope I will not misunderstand me please God help me please moony ask him to not get angry on me tomorrow.

On the other side Neil was looking at the moon.

Neil: tomorrow I will meet my love my secret admirer how much I waited for this moment I just can't wait for tomorrow. God when this morning will come.

Neil smiles and ruffle his hairs he look at the moon.

On the third side someone was planning to destroy avni's happiness a girl was sitting on the bed by holding a picture it was avni's picture avni was smiling in that picture.

Girl: my sweet so called sister tomorrow I will destroy your happiness I will snatch the love of your life from you like you snatch my parents from me i lost my papa because of you and you took away my mamma from me now I will take  away your love your NK from you please forgive me for that but I have to do this to teach you a lesson to make you understand my pain. Poor girl you don't know that you love NK but it's not your fault because you are too young to understand it and when I will make NK mine then you will feel pain and you will not understand why you are feeling this pain because those feeling will be new for you this will be mine perfect revenge from you avni you did mistake by coming in our life you shouldn't come in our life before you we all were happy but you ruined everything you ruined my happiness my life now you have to pay for your deeds hmm awe my sweet baby.

She torn the picture and fly it in air and girl was Maya she was very angry her eyes were red she wanted to make avni's life hell but she don't want to accept that she already did that.

Next morning Neil got ready and he wears the coat and look himself in the mirror and again set his hairs he smiles he take his phone and put it in his pocket and went out of the room at the hall Shweta saw him and whistles he squees his eyes and turns to her Shweta raise his eyebrows.

Shweta: going for a date?

Neil widen his eyes and think.

Neil: n no no mom what are you saying I am going out with my friends.

Shweta: like this?

Neil look himself then at her Neil think.

Neil: yes mom I am a RJ so what if any fan saw me and want to click picture so I have to look good.

Shweta nods.

Shweta: yaa yaa.

Neil's smiles nervously.

Neil: yes ok mom so I am getting late bye.

Neil quickly went Shweta laughs.

Shweta: I am your mom tillu I know you very well the sparkle of your eyes is saying you are in love I am so happy to see you happy I just wish you live happily like this.

She smiles and went on the other side Neil reached the radio station he asked at the reception.

Neil: hi marry did someone asked for me?

Marry: hi sir no sir.

Neil: ok if someone ask then tell them I am in the cafe.

Marry: ok sir.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें