Neil's revenge part 04

Chapter 06:

Avni was holding the letter she looks here and there at the walls then she went to the table and search for the tape or any other thing to stick the note finally she got the tape and stick the paper of rules on the wall and again read that then navya comes there she was coming by making a crying face.

Navya: aani.

Avni turns to her and sits on her knees and captures her in her arms.

Avni: what happened princess?

Navya: my doll is mishing.

Avni: o don't worry we will find it don't cry.

Avni get up and looks for the doll in the room but it was not in the room then she didn't get the doll.

Avni: baby it is not here.

Navya start crying avni look at her.

Avni: don't cry baby we will find your doll come let's find her in the living room.

Avni picks her and went to living room she finds there shweta and bebe came there and saw her finding something on the couch by picking the cushions.

Shweta: what happens avni?

Avni turns to her.

Avni: mummy ji navya's doll is missing did you see that she is crying for it.

Shweta: no I didn't saw her doll.

Bebe: I also don't know about her doll.

Shweta: bheema did the cleaning here if it was here then she would give that to you wait let me ask her.

Shweta calls bheema.

Shweta: bheemaaa bheemaaa.

She comes.

Bheema: yes ma'am.

Shweta: did you see navya's doll here.

Bheema: yes ma'am I saw her doll in Neil sir room.

Avni was looking at her.

Shweta: ok you can go now.

She nodes and went.

Shweta: avni go to Neil's room and give her the doll.

Avni was looking at her she recall Neil pushed her out of the room and then she recall the rule she is not allowed to his room and she also recall Neil don't want anyone know about what he is doing with her.

Shweta: what are you thinking go.

Avni nodes and she went to navya and picks her again and went she stops out side the room and put down the navya and sits.

Avni: baby go your doll is in papa's room ask him he will give you the doll ok.

Navya: you come.

Avni: no I can't come inside. my leg is paining you go and get it then we will play with it ok.

Navya nodes yes and went to the room Neil was looking at the file he is a RJ but he also helps prakash in his business sometimes he went to the office sometimes do the work from the home or he went to the office when it's necessary otherwise he do the work from the home and he do the show on the radio on random days so he is doing his office work on the laptop and a file was kept on the table navya enters the room.

Navya: papa.

Neil looks at her and smiles.

Neil: what happened princess.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें