Claws part 01

Chapter 115:

One day, Avneil were sitting at the dining table. Neil found some changes in Avni's nature but every time Avni handles him. Avneil were having dinner and the family was not at the home and the kids went with them.

Neil: Avni?

Avni: hmm.

Neil: now Maya is fine so we should organise a party.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: party?

Neil: yes party, to announce our marriage. I told you that when she will be fine then we will organise a grand party and will announce our wedding.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: but Neil?

Neil: Avni, I have already waited a lot, now not anymore I can't live this fake life more.

Avni: just wait some more days.

Neil gets offended.

Neil: but why?

Avni: she just started walking and is not cured fully.

Neil: for you, she will never be fine.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: ok now leave this topic and have dinner.

Neil: I don't want to have it. My mood is spoiled now.

Avni: really!

Neil looks away.

Avni breaks the bit and gives him. Neil looks at her then he looks away.

Avni: ok we will do what you say, happy, now have it.

Neil: promise?

Avni: promise.

Neil smiles and eats.

Neil: ok so I should start the preparation. It should be a grand party after all it is Avneil's marriage reception.

Avni smiles then Avneil talk with each other and were smiling. Someone was looking at them it was Maya she was standing upstairs in the corridor she clenched her fist and glared at them.

Maya: now it's a limit, I have to do something soon.

Maya looks at them angrily and slowly goes from there. Avni felt someone is looking at them she looks up and saw Maya is going from there. Avni gets tensed. Neil looks at her and frowns he looks up and did not find anyone. Neil looks at Avni and keeps the hand on her hand. Avni flinched and looks at him. Neil gets shocked.

Neil: what happened?

Avni gaps she touched her belly. Neil was totally confused and saw she is shivering. Neil picks the glass and gets up he makes her drink water then he cups her face with one hand.

Neil: what happened? Are you ok?

Avni: nothing, just feeling low. Please, take me to the room.

Neil frowns but right now Avni is his first and only priority.

Neil: ok.

Neil takes her to the room and makes her lay. Neil sits beside her and holds her hand. Avni holds his hand tightly. Neil caresses her hair with a second hand.

Neil: relax, everything is fine.

Avni: please don't go anywhere, please be with me.

Neil: ok, ok, I am here, I will not go anywhere. Sleep now.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें