Suffering

Chapter 12:

Neela maa was sitting besides avni and avni was still unconscious she move her hand and get the blur flashes of her mother jumped from the terrace then a girl was picking a doll from the road and a man came to her and push her girl fall on the side of the road Avni was moving her head  in sleep then she saw the flashes a girl was taunting her.

G: you are responsible for papa's death you snatched my father from me you are a jinx an ill-omen first because of you your parents died and now you snatched my papa.

Girl was shooking her head.

Avni was moving and mumbling in sleep neela maa look at her.

Avni: no no I I didn't do anything no.

Nm: avni avni avni.

Avni: I I didn't do anything I I.

Nm: avni.

Avni again get the blur flashes two girls were standing in the terrace.

Girl: yes you are responsible you are bad omen just do one thing jump from here and let us live our life.

She pushed her to the rail of the terrace.

Avni wakes up with a jerk because she is phobic from the height avni was panting.

Nm: avni avni baby relax every thing is fine.

Avni: ma mamma mamma I I didn't do anything I I didn't

Nm: i I I know I know calm down just relax.

Avni: but she she was right I am a jinx bad omen.

Neela maa shocked.

Nm: avni.

Avni: yes she was right I am a jinx  bad omen first I lost my parents because of me then ashish papa also died because of me.

Neela maa was shooking her head.

Nm: no.

Neil was looking at her by standing at the door and his eyes were teary.

Avni: and you you know navya navya's life was also in danger because of me. whoever person I go near that person's life is in danger.

Neil shook his head.

Nm: avni it's not like this.

Avni: no it is like this and you your life also ruined because of me you you lost your husband and I am responsible for that because I am jinx

Neela maa was trying to calm her but she was not listening neela maa slap her Neil shocked he was about to come inside but stops avni was keeping the hand on her cheek neela maa holds her shoulders.

Nm: you are not a jinx do you get that you are not responsible of anything not for your parents death and nor for ashish's death ashish saved you it was just an accident he gave his life to save your life and I am proud of him that he choose you over his life you didn't spoil my life it's all destiny.

Neela maa cups her face.

Nm: you didn't do anything my daughter is not jinx she is a blessing for me you are the reward of my good deeds.

Neil shocked to hear that avni cries Neela maa hugs her they cries Neil was also crying he suppress his lips Neela maa gives water to avni.

Nm: from now you will not say all this otherwise I will not talk to you.

Avni: no mamaa please don't say this please.

Nm: then promise me you will not curse your self again.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें