Guilt

Chapter 15:

Neil was driving the car and flashes of what neela maa said .

Flashbacks:

1. Nm: you know whose toys these all are?

Neil look at her.

Nm: Maya's.

Neil shocked.

2. Nm: one night I was coming home and I saw a girl my car was about to hit her I only saw her eyes which had alot of pain she was standing lifelessly she didn't even flinch by seeing the car coming towards her I got down from the car but she was not there I looked here and there but she was not there you know who was that girl.

Neil was looking at her.

Nm: avni.

3. Nm: After some days me and ashish were taking Maya to the garden and we saw a man was beating a child ashish stop the car and we went to them.

4. Nm: I thought Maya will accept her as her younger sister but no she didn't accept her Maya did alot with her she didn't left a chance to hurt her to torture her.

5. Nm: Maya is my daughter why will I say bad about her but it is the reality she did alot of things to avni one day i was not at home I went out of town for some work and behind me Maya made avni sleep in the lawn the whole night.

Neil was driving the car and his eyes were teary he wipes the tears but fresh tears take the place in his eyes.

6. Neil: this is your place out of the house you are here just as the care taker of my kids nothing else get that in your mind.

7. Nm: you know one day Maya locked her in the store room maid told me about that but when I asked avni she refused and said she got locked because the door was jammed.

8. Avni went to the store room to keep the old newspapers there Neil close the door she hears the sound of closing the door and turns.

Avni: hey don't close the door I am here.

She went to the door and knocks.

Avni: hello is any one there hello open the door please open the door.

9. Neil open the door Avni didn't say anything and was going she stops besides him he turns his face to her then look away.

Avni: next time atleast give me something to pass the time before locking me up.

Neil speed up the car and wipes his tears.

10. Nm: most of the time Maya throw the food in the dustbin and avni slept by eating Apple and some time empty stomach.

11. Neil came to the kitchen he put the dishes in the plate and lock the fridge and smiles.

Avni hugs her stomach because she was very hungry.

Neil again wipe his tears.

12. Nm: One day Maya crossed all the limits she accused avni for the death of ashish and also took the advantage of her fear avni is phobic from height and Maya took the advantage of it.

13. Nm: Neil today I will not lie I will tell you the whole truth my daughter suffered alot and now enough of it I don't want her to suffer more you want to know the truth of ashish death.

14. Nm: then listen ashish died in an accident and Maya put the blame on avni but the truth is Maya is responsible for that.

15. Nm: Maya tried to kill avni and ashish died in saving her it was not avni's fault Maya was responsible for that.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें