Mission part 04

Chapter 41:

At night A car stopped outside the khanna mansion and Neil get down from the car his face was saying he is angry on something he close the door of the car angirly and went inside the home he came to the hall and saw his family.

Neil: mom where is avni?

All sensed his anger.

Shweta: she must be in her home but what happened why are you so angry?

Bheema: no she is not in her room she went to the terrace sometime ago but doesn't came back till now.

Neil shocked and all shocked Neil's anger turned into fear.

Neil: what how could you let her go there.

Shweta and all shocked. Neil runs from there.

Shweta: oh no I totally forgot about her phobia she is still there?

Bheema nods Shweta sat there by holding her head.

Shweta: how can I forget about it I have to go.

She got up and turns to go.

Bebe: shweta stop.

Shweta look at her.

Bebe: let Neil handle her let them alone.

Shweta: but bebe.

Bebe: relax nothing will happen now Neil understands her so relax let him comfort her.

Shweat nods on the other side Neil was climbing the stairs he came on the terrace and looks for avni there.

Neil: avni avni av.

He was shocked to see avni sitting in the corner her face was red because of crying and was looking at the railing of the terrace Neil sighs to see her and slowly went to her he keeps the hand on her shoulder she look at him and her eyes filled with tears Neil feels a pinch in his heart to see her.

Avni: NK.

Neil shocked Avni hugs him which gave him another shock.

Neil in mind: NK

He look at her and she was crying Neil wanted the answer of thousand questions but now his first priority was avni he hug her back.

Avni: nk my my mamma.

Avni cries badly.

Neil: ssshhh calm down relax.

After consoling her Neil breaks the hug and cup her face.

Neil: what are you doing here?

Avni: I I came to find my mamma.

Neil frown and was looking at her.

Neil in mind: she is not in her senses now she is recalling her childhood.

Neil: avni avni get up.

Neil made her stand he saw her condition then he picks her and took her to the room he made her lay there and take off her Sandals he cover her with the duvet and sit besides her avni was looking at him he caress her hairs.

Neil: sleep now.

Avni: my mamma?

Neil: you sleep then I go to find her I promise she will be here when you open your eyes.

Avni: promise?

Neil: yes promise now sleep.

Avni: but she jumped from terrace.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें