Confession

Chapter 69:

Ali and Avni were talking Neil can't handle it more Neil Think.

Neil in mind: this boy I really want to rip him into pieces he always spoiled our moment that day also he came and avni spent time with him and ignore me and today also she is laughing and enjoying with him she is so happy with him but don't know what she has problem with me always fight with me and ignore me she never enjoy freely like this with me for all she is so sweet and but for me ladydon she talked to all sweetly and always reward me with a fire when she talk with me she blows the fireball from her mouth acidic lady.

Neil was looking at Ali and Avni and feel she is enjoying with him Ali Neil Think.

Neil: does she love me or I am again misubdaestooding the things?

Neil was thinking why she never talk with him like that why she never enjoyed with him this much it was not Neil it was his anger and jealousy talking because in reality his and avni's relation changed a lot they are good friends even love each other but the only problem is their contract marriage when they went for the trip where they enjoyed their time and talked freely about life. Neil was looking at Avni and Ali he came to them avni look at Neil and stop laughing Ali give a deadly look to Neil.

Neil: Avni I want to talk to you alone.

Avni look at Ali who was giving an angry look to Neil.

Ali: can't you see we are talking?

Neil: I am talking with my wife so stay away.

Avni: but NK.

Neil hold her hand and was taking her from there Ali wanted to say Avni shook her head Ali stopped Neil took her from there avni look at Ali then turns to Neil.

Avni: Nk

Neil took Avni out from the party.

Avni: NK where are you taking me leave my hand.

No response.

Avni: NK leave me.

Neil didn't give any response Avni get angry and jerk her hand forcefully Neil turns to her and saw her angry face avni hold her wrist and rub it because Neil held it tightly and she jerk it Neil saw her red wrist.

Avni: what is your problem?

Neil feels guilty.

Neil: I am I am sorry.

Avni; sorry sorry for what NK how can you drag me like this from there.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: and what is happening with you now a days you are behaving odd.

Neil get angry and hold her arms tightly.

Neil: I am behaving odd Han I am behaving odd and what about you hmm?

Avni: what I did?

Neil: why you was standing with Ali?

Avni frown.

Avni: what he is my friend and why you are bother about it.

Neil Shocked and leave her.

Avni: I told you before also that we are just friends and I am not getting one thing why this thing is effecting you.

Neil was looking at her angrily.

Avni: you know what NK when you hated me I was not afraid of you but now your this behaviour is scaring me.

Neil Shocked.

Avni: in the speed of electricity your mood changes why you are so possessive that day you crossed your limit and then you took me here by blackmailing me and now this how can you drag me like this do you have any idea what people will think if they see us together.

Neil: I don't care about people I don't give a damn to them and what you said I am scaring you the thing which you are saying scaring is my concern about you yes I am possessive about you because you are my wife.

Avni was about to say.

Neil: I know it's a contract marriage no need to remind me everytime.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: whether it's contract marriage or something else you are me wife and you can't deny it and what you said else hmm yes crossing the limits then let me remind you, you didn't stop me before that means you also got lost in the moment and go with the flow for you it would be a mistake or crossing limits but not for me you are my wife and I don't feel ashame in kissing my wife and will not think twice before doing that again in fact I will do that again.

Avni shocked and look at him with a frown.

Avni: I think you need rest.

Avni turns to go.

Neil: where are you going?

Avni: inside.

Neil: you are not going anywhere you are coming with me home.

Avni: NK all are inside and I have to go there and Ali must be worried for me so let me go.

Neil: you are not going there.

Avni: he is my friend.

Neil: I don't care he is your friend or brother I just don't want him near you.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: unbelievable.

Avni turns to go Neil hold her wrist and pull her back avni was looking at him.

Neil: you are not going there and that's final.

Avni: NK leave me.

Avni struggled to come out from his grip.

Avni: NK leave me.

Neil: no.

Avni: why are you doing this what you have problem with Ali?

Neil: I can't see you with any other guy.

Avni: why?

Neil shouts.

Neil: because I love you.

Avni shocked Neil look at her angrily and was panting their eyelock avni was in shock she can't digest it their eyes filled with tears Neil cup her face and said softly.

Neil: I love you.

Avni was just looking at him they heard the footsteps Neil saw his family and take his hands back and avni was looking at him.

Shweta: what are you both doing here?

Neil scratch his forehead to hide his emotions.

Neil: wo mom actually I have a headache so we were going home.

All look at avni she came out the shock and looks down all understood something happened otherwise why they will go without informing all. Neil look at Avni she look up at him then looks away.

Later avni was sitting in her room on the  edge of the bed and thinking something after the argument and confession they came back home with the family and didn't talk with each other.

Avni: I love you these words how much I waited to hear these words how badly I wanted to hear these magical words and now when finally he said that then I can't be with him we can't to together there was a time when I wanted to hear these words I wished  to hear them dreamt about that but now these words will mess everything why he said that I was happy with his friendship why things are getting complicated instead of solving how will I face him now.

Avni squeeze her eyes and clenched the bed sheet everything is getting complex day by day it is getting difficult to live with Neil in the house now he confessed his love so it will be difficult for her to communicate with him she get up and went from there she was passing by the corridor and Neil was also coming from opposite direction they stop by seeing eachother their eye lock.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें