Dream or Reality

Chapter 79:

Avni was looking at the paper she start signing the papers and her hands were shaking, she wrote a, v, n and after signing the papers, she close her eyes and lose the grip on the pen, it falls from her hand and tears find their way to fall from her eyes she cried.

On the other side, Neil was standing near the window by keeping his hand on the window frame and think.

Neil's point of view:

She must have sign the papers till now, now our relation is over but did we have any relation ever, except filling the sindoor in her hairline once and the priest announced you both are husband and wife now that is just like a dream, a blurred dream and that dream also broke today, that unnamed relation ended today, everything is finished, everything  is finished today. My first love will always remain incomplete , it will never get it's destination, it will never get it's destination.

Neil Close his eyes and repeat the same again and again in his mind.

Neil: it will never get it's destination, it will never get it's destination. All over today, all over, all over, all over, all over.

Tear rolls from his eyes then he feels the hands around his waist and frown with closed eyes, he open his eyes and look at his waist, he understand who it is, he look behind from his shoulder and saw the person. Yes, it was Avni she was standing by hugging him from behind and crying with closed eyes. They stayed at that position for sometime, and then Neil turned, he look at her and saw she is looking at him with teary eyes. Neil looks away and forward his hand.

Neil: papers.

Avni was looking at him innocently.

Neil shakes his hands and asked again for papers then avni went to pick something from the coffee table and Neil was looking at her she picks something and look at him, and find him looking at her, he looks away and avni came to him, he forward his hand by looking away and Avni keep something on his hand and Neil frown he look at his hand and shocked he looked at avni who was already looking at him. Neil was confusingly looking at her she smiled with teary eyes.

Neil: ab aa ab wh what is this and where are the papers?

Avni show him a paper ball, Neil frown.

Neil: what is this avni, stop kidding and give me the papers.

Saying this, Neil looked away as he was unable to digest the reality.

Avni: I am not kidding it is reality here is a paper ball of your divorce papers, take it and throw it in the garbage as it is of no use now I am not gonna leave you, you will not get rid of me so easily.

Neil frown and avni smiles she nods yes.

Avni: and about the thing which is in your hand, I don't think I need to tell you about it.

Neil look at his hand and look at her.

Neil: Avni what are trying to say, you wanted me to stay away from you then what is this?

Avni: A new beginning.

Neil is confused.

Avni: I am sorry NK, I know I hurt you a lot but now I understand that by thinking about the future I was ruining our present, I forgot that present is more important than future, we doesn't know what will have tomorrow so why we ruin our present by thinking about future, by trying to protect you from sorrow, grief and pain I, myself gave you the pain, I became the reason of your pain.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: please forgive me, please.

Neil: how this magic happened?

Avni smiles with teary eyes.

Avni: after you left the room I was signing the papers and.

Flashback:

Avni was crying she squeeze her eyes and open at her. She wiped her tears and again start signing the papers and her hands were shaking, she stop and shook her head.

Avni: no, I can't. I can't....I, I can't do this. I can't live without him. No, I will not do this.

Avni crushed the paper and make the paper ball she wipes her tears and went from there.

Flashback ends.

Avni was smiling and Neil was looking at her confusingly. Neil cheek her head and avni get confused.

Neil: no you don't have fever then why you are talking raving.

Avni frown.

Neil: have you forget your brain somewhere?

Avni was about to say.

Neil: if yes, then no need to find it, you are good without it.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes.

Avni: you know what I should sign these papers.

Avni open the papers and Neil snatch that from her and throw to the balcony.

Neil: no way, now I will never let you do this, this  offer was for limited time now time is over.

Avni was looking at him and smiles.

Neil: by the way from where you got this.

Neil point to the thing which was in his hand Avni smiles.

Avni: I kept it safely in the cupboard.

Neil smiles but he tried to act sternly.

Neil: why?

Avni frown and her eyes filled with tears.

Avni: because I thought I don't have right on it.

Neil feels bad.

Neil: now your thinking changed?

Avni remain silent for some second.

Avni: I don't know but I want to experience that phase of life where I will be called as Mrs Khanna.

Neil: ummhum.

Avni frown Neil smiles.

Neil: Mrs Avni Neil khanna.

Avni blush Neil smiles.

Avni: NK will you accept me in your life?

Neil cup her face with one hand.

Neil: you don't need to request me Avni. I already accepted you in my life and want to live my whole life with you but I want a promise from you.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: I want you to live with me forever till my last breathe.

Avni keeps  the hand on his mouth and shakes her head. Neil smiles and hold her hand and kiss it, Avni blush and Neil pull her to him and Avni flinched, Neil hold her waist and Avni didn't dare to look up at him, Neil smiles.

Neil: avni.

She didn't look at up.

Neil: Avni look at me.

Avni look at him he kiss her forehead.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I love you too.

Neil smiles and look at him hand, a box of sindoor was in his hand.

Neil: Avni can I?

Avni nods Yes.

Avni: yes, please make me yours.

Neil smiles.

Neil: with pleasure, avni.

Avni smiles with teary eyes Neil take the pinch of sindoor and his eyes filled with tears, he fills her hairline and avni close her eyes, tears rolls from her eyes and Neil's eyes were also teary, he kiss her forehead and spread his arms, avni smiles and hug him Neil smiles and capture her in his protective arms both close their eyes and feels the peace and happiness in each other arms.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें