Mystery

Chapter 114:

It was the time of the morning, Neil wakes up and saw Avni is not there. Neil frowns and saw the time at the alarm clock. It was 7:40 am.

Neil: she must be downstairs.

Neil gets up and goes to his room when he entered the room he saw that Maya is sitting on the bed.

Maya: Neil, you came. I was so worried for you. I tried your number but it was switched off.

Neil: sorry actually, last night I went to the studio then a friend insisted so I went with her and we spend some quality time.

Maya: her?

Neil: yaa, she is a girl.

Maya shocked. Neil lost to describe Avni.

Neil: you know she is a sweetheart, she is beautiful like a fairy, cute just like a doll, and innocent just like a kid. She is just amazing, wherever she goes, she spread positivity and happiness. She wins the heart of people in a snap of a moment.

Maya clenched the cushion which was in her hand.

Neil: She is not like typical girls, she is unique, no one is like her. She cries with others, she finds happiness in the happiness of her loved ones. She can do anything for her loved one, she is beautiful but her mind is also very sharp. She looks at the world with a different eye like we can never see. She is, she is just she. She is her own version. She is a beauty with a brain.

Neil smiles and came out of his thoughts. He looks at Maya and noticed that she is clenching the cushion. Neil smirks.

Neil: I just love her.

Neil was enjoying it because he knew that Maya also did that with Avni she always tried to make her feel jealous.

Neil: Maya, Maya.

Maya came out of her thoughts and looks at Neil.

Neil: what happened, where are you lost?

Maya smiles off course the fake one.

Maya: nothing, so you were with her the whole night?

Neil: yaa... wait a minute are you doubting on me?

Maya: no Neil.

Neil: no, you are doubting me.

Maya denied that.

Neil: then why you asked that question? You asked that because you don't trust me.

Maya: Neil, nothing is like that.

Neil: it is like that. I can't believe this, I waited for you the whole year and you are doubting me. Disgusting Maya.

Neil nods his head and goes to change but Maya was calling him. Neil took his clothes and goes. Neil closed the door and smiles.

Maya: what happened to him, why he always do this?

Maya thinks.

Maya: who is that girl? According to the description, only one name came to my mind.

Maya gets angry.

Maya: that Jinx.

Maya rubs her fist.

Later, all were sitting at the dining table, all were having dinner. Avni was also eating her food and Neil was surprised to see her as they always fight on it as Avni never have a proper meal but today she, herself serve her and is eating silently without any argument.

Neil: Avni.

Avni looks at him, Neil checked her forehead. Avni was confused.

Neil: are you ok? You are having the breakfast that too without any argument.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें