Somethings never change

Chapter 122:

A room had shown where Neil was sitting on the bed and Avni was laying beside him. Avni gets up and Neil helps her but he prohibits her also.

Neil: Avni, why are you getting up. You need rest.

Avni looks at Neil.

Avni: Neil, Di

Neil looks at her.

Avni: did you say something to her?

Neil looks down but there was no guilt on his face. Avni was waiting for his reply. Neil looks at her.

Neil: I told her the truth.

Avni shocked. She thinks and feels bad as she can understand her pain.

Avni: how is she?

Neil shook his head.

Neil: I don't know. I didn't meet her after that.

Avni: Neil, she is your wife.

Neil annoyed.

Neil: please Avni. You are also my wife and you needed me the most now I should be with you and I am with you.

Avni looks down. They hear the knock on the door and saw Neela maa. Neil gets up.

Neil: come, Neela maa.

Nm: I came to see Avni.

She looks at Avni who was looking at her but can't match her eyes with her mother so Avni looks down.

Neil: it's good you are here. Please, sit with Avni I should see Ansh and Navya. Don't know where are they?

Neela maa nods. Neil looks at Avni.

Neil: I am just coming.

Avni nods and Neil goes by saying this.

Avni looks at Neela maa then again she looks down.

Nm: I am going back to my home today.

Avni looks at her.

Nm: I am just fed up with the lies of you both sisters. I need peace and Maya will also come there so I should clean the home. She can't live here now. So, I am going.

Avni was looking down.

Nm: Just want to say one thing before going it's better, you tell him the truth before it will be too late.

Avni looks at her. Neela maa goes. Avni thinks.

On the other side, Maya was broken she was sitting on the couch she was not crying, just sitting like a statue it was the first time when she gets defeat, she lost. Every time she put the blame of everything on Avni but this time she loses she gets exposed and listened to the harsh word from the person whom she considers his love but in reality, it is obsession more than love. She recalls Neil's word and a tear falls from her eye. A tiny hand wipes that. Maya came back to reality and saw the hand. It was Ansh. Maya smiles that her son is with her in this tough time of her life. But what he said broke her heart.

Ansh: Why are you crying? Mamma says that strong people don't cry they fight.

Maya: Mamma?

Ansh: yes Mamma, Avni Mamma. You know she is our angel she loves us a lot and we also love her.

Ansh spread his arms and said, this much.

Maya was looking at him. Ansh passes her a glass of water.

Ansh: drink it you will feel better. Mamma says that.

Maya takes that. Ansh hears Neil is calling him and Navya.

Ansh: ok I am going. Bye. Mamma must be wake up that's why papa is calling us.

Ansh runs. Maya looks at him she gets angry and throws the glass in anger.

Maya: Avni, Avni, Avni. Everyone is saying just one name, Avni. What is in that jinx?

Maya clenched the couch and was angry she recalls Ansh's word that strong people don't cry. Maya wipes her face.

Maya: right, Ansh, strong people don't cry they fight. I am strong then why do I cry. I will fight. Yes, I will fight and win again, yes. Thank you, Ansh, my son.

Maya thinks and smirks.

Later, Neil comes into the room and knocks on the door. Maya looks at him she gets up from the bed. Neil comes and was looking down. He was feeling bad as she is his wife and he spent seven years of his life with her.

Neil: ab, Maya. I don't know what to say. We lived together seven years and seven years are enough but those seven years, I lived a fake life, a lieful life. I...

Maya: you never felt for me?

Neil looks at her.

Neil: I always love one person that was my secret admirer.

Maya shocked.

Neil: by meeting and living with you. I thought that you just pretend that to come in my good books and I accept you as a wife and fulfils my responsibilities towards you but in my heart... My secret admirer was always in my heart I never forget her and missed her and after marrying Avni I never missed her because she was with me.

Maya shocked.

Neil: you know, I marry Avni to seek revenge from her for what she did with you. I tortured her, tortured her like hell but when I get to know the truth then I realized that how she felt when her love tortured her. You made her life hell and then I.

Maya: you saw I made her life hell but what about me she snatched my parents from me, their love from me.

Neil: Maya, your parents adopt her by their wish she didn't ask them to adopt her. She didn't snatch your love. Yes, I admit that after she comes, the love divided but it didn't decrease, your parents love you both equally. After the birth of your younger sibling, it happens but that doesn't mean we torture them and what you did, you snatched her love.

Maya: firstly, she is not my sister she is an adopted one. Secondly, she snatched my parents and now she snatched you from me.

Neil: I was never yours but you will not understand. You know what there is no point in talking to you. I was mad that I came here to talk to you.

Maya looks away. Neil shook his head and goes. Maya saw him.

Later, Avni was sitting on the bed and the kids were with her she was talking to them. Neil comes by carrying a tray and a bowl was on it.

Neil: Ansh, Navya, go to the granny. Till then Mamma eat.

Ansh and Navya hug Avni she smiles and hugs them. Neil makes a face but he smiles.

Neil: ok, don't go.

Neil sits and feeds Avni. Kids had already did the dinner.

Avni: Ansh, Navya, you want it.

They make a face.

Avni: umm, bad habit.

They hold their ears and said sorry.

Avneil smiles and Neil feeds Avni. They hears the knock on the door and were shocked to see Maya. Avneil looks at each other. Navya hugs Avni and hides her face as she was afraid Maya will take her with her. Avni captures her in her arms. Avni and Neil look at Maya then at each other.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें