Revelation of truth

Chapter 126:

A huge building had shown where people were going and coming out from it. Inside it, Neil was standing outside a room and his condition was not good. Neela maa comes there and holds Neil's arm. Shweta, Prakash and Ali were already present there.

Nm: Avni.

Neil signs to the room. She goes there to see from the glass but was not able to see because of curtains. She comes back and sits on the bench and cries. Shweta consoles her.

Neil thinks about what happened in the forest area.

Flashback:

Avni speeds up her car and Neil's car jolts and stops he gets down from the car and take out his phone he dialed a number. Ali shouts Avni's name. Avni's phone rings and she saw her name she wants to talk to Neil one last time but she didn't receive that.

Neil: Avni, pick up the phone.

Avni's eyes fall on the side where hay was kept. She thinks.

Avni: if I jumped on it then?

Avni thinks.

Avni: Avni, you have to do it if not for you then for your baby. You can't lose hope so soon.

Avni's took a deep breath and again the phone rings she received it.

Neil: he, hello, Avni.

Avni: Neil, listen, I saw hay there. I will talk u-turn and jumped on it you please come there.

Neil: ok, be careful.

Avni: ok.

Avni comes back she opens the door. She touched her belly.

Avni: baby please be strong.

Avni closed her eyes and took a deep breath then she jumped but her head strikes a stone.

Avni: Aah.

Neil was coming there by running but he stops to see her jumping.

Neil: Avniii.

Neil comes to Avni. He sits and turns her to him and shocked to see the blood on her forehead.

Flashback ends.

Neil was thinking about it when Maya comes there he gets angry to see her. Maya looks down.

Neil: if something happens to my wife and baby then I swear I will kill you.

Neela maa gets up and slaps Maya.

Nm: I feel ashamed to say that you are my daughter.

Maya cries by looking down.

Maya: I am sorry.

Nm: just shut up and go from here I don't want to see your face.

The doctor comes there.

Neil: Doctor, Avni?

Doctor: she is fine and the baby is also fine.

Neil smiles with teary eyes. All were happy.

Doctor: I must say your baby is very strong. It's a miracle we didn't expect that but as it's saying, "jisay Rab rakhe usay kon chakhe."

Neil smiles. Neil looks at Maya and said.

Neil: the person who save others children by putting her life at risk how can God snatch her child. You are right, Doctor my baby is strong just like her mother.

All smiles.

Neil: can I meet her?

Doctor: once we shift her to the room then you can meet her but please don't disturb her.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें