Neil and his love

Chapter 112:

It was the time of the night, there was darkness and complete silence outside the Khanna mansion and inside it, Avneil were sleeping in their separate rooms. Neil was sleeping on the couch as he can not imagine anyone at Avni's place so sharing the bed with someone else is next to impossible no matter that the other person was his first wife. Neil and Avni were missing each other, they were missing their warmth, they are habitual of sleeping in each other arms and by seeing each other but now they are away from each other. Their eyes were teary. Avni wipes her tears before it falls and Neil closes his eyes and a tear falls from his eyes.

At the midnight, Maya wakes up and saw Neil is sleeping on the couch by hugging a picture frame. Maya frowns to see him sleeping there.

Maya: Why Neil is sleeping on the couch? And who's picture frame is in his hand?

Maya was looking at him she was thirsty.

Maya: Neil, Neil.

Neil did not give any reply.

Maya: Neil.

Maya stops calling him.

Maya: what I do, I am thirsty and water is not here. Neil.

Neil stirs and turns his side to the other side he opens his eyes and smirks. He saw Avni's picture and smiles he hugs that and closes his side.

The next morning, Neil was sleeping and Navya comes there running and Avni was behind her.

Avni: Navya stop.

But she runs and they entered the room. Maya smiles to see Navya but gets angry to see Avni.

Maya: you?

Avni: Navya came to wish morning to Jiju.

Avni saw Neil is sleeping on the couch she smiles to see that, she feels good, nothing bad was there in her heart but to see him sleeping on the couch she feels happy but also feels bad that it must be uncomfortable.

Avni: Navya, papa is sleeping. Let's go we will come later, ok.

Navya nods. Avni picks her and takes her from there.

Maya turns to Neil and she was more interested in that picture frame she wanted to see that picture. Neil wakes up and saw the picture of Avni which he was holding. Maya is looking at him. Neil looks at Maya and gets up he keeps the picture frame on the table in a way that Maya can not see Avni's picture. Neil looks at Maya and smiles.

Neil: good morning, how are you?

Maya: fine.

Neil nods and gets up he turns to go to the cupboard.

Maya: Neil?

Neil turns and said yes.

Maya: where were you last night and why you were sleeping on the couch?

Neil: Maya, you know that I am an RJ so it was my show last night and about sleeping on the couch then you need rest that's why I sleep here on the couch. I did not want to disturb you.

Maya: it's ok, Neil. You can sleep here. I am fine. I will be fine with it.

Neil in mind: but I will not.

Neil: you need proper rest, Maya so I am fine on the couch, hmm.

Neil shows fake smiles and goes to get his clothes and Maya was looking at the pictures frame. Neil saw her and smirk then he goes to change.

Avni and Shweta were setting the dining table, all were sitting there. Neil was coming down, Avni smiles to see him. Neil saw her and comes.

Neil: good morning everyone.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें