Neil's revenge part 02

Chapter 04:

Neil came inside the room and he was holding a file in his hand avni was standing and was looking down kids were sleeping peacefully Neil gives her the file avni look at the file then him.

Neil: these are the contract papers sign it.

Avni look at the file she takes it she looks here and there for the pen it's a kids room so how she get the pen.

Neil: what are you waiting for sign them?

Avni: pen I am looking for pen.

Neil grin his teeth and take out the pen from his pocket and gives her avni takes that she sits on the floor and keep a file on the bed and sign that her avni's filled with tears but she close her eyes and took at deep breathe she wipes her tears Neil was not looking at her she gets up and give him the file.

Neil: you are my wife for one year if Maya wakes up before that then you are free to go.

Avni was looking down.

Neil: but don't think I will give you the right of my wife you are not my wife.

Avni: I know that.

Neil angirly look at her he wants to do something to hurt her he look at her and realized she is not wearing mangalsutra and even she didn't apply the sindoor after the marriage she took shower and changed into simple dress Neil was shocked and hurt somewhere in his heart by not seeing sindoor and mangalsutra he don't know why he felt that he came  with the thought that she will sign the paper and he remove the sindoor from her hair line and breaks the mangalsutra but he shocked to not see those things Neil thinks and look at avni.

Neil: it's good you accept the reality now let me show you your place.

Avni look at him neil holds her arm and drags her from there it was late night all were sleeping Neil drags her from the stairs then they passed from the hall Neil took her to the garden and push her she stumbles but she didn't fall she turns to him he was angrily looking at her.

Neil: this is your place out of the house you are here just as the care taker of my kids nothing else get that in your mind.

Avni was shockingly looking at him.

Neil: you will spend the night here.

Avni was looking at him he was about to go.

Avni: how can I live her the whole night.

Neil turns to her he went to her and holds her arms tightly.

Neil: like my maya spent the whole night in the garden.

Avni was shockingly looking at him she thinks then again look at him neil push her he went from there tears falls from avni's eyes she wipes it and thinks on the other side Neil came in his room and throw the file on the bed in anger and think.

Flashback:

Neil and Maya was sitting in the restaurant.

Maya: Neil I am missing my dad so much you know yesterday night mamma punished me i spent the whole night in the garden.

Neil shocked.

Neil: what?

Maya: yes and that's because of avni if dad was alive then he didn't let that to happen.

Neil: but why she did that?

Maya: because avni told her that I made her to spent the whole night in the garden.

Neil: why she lied?

Maya: because she hates me.

Neil: but why she is adopted one then why she is doing this?

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें