Ladydon

Chapter 68:

Avni was looking at Neil he was also looking at Avni she was confused why he removed the picture frame from the wall she came to Neil and place the tray on the table.

Avni: your coffee.

Neil: thank you.

Avni turns and was going from there.

Neil: so what's your decision.

Avni stopped and turned to him he looks away.

Avni: about what?

Neil: about going to kk's wedding.

Avni: I will come but get one thing in your mind you can't force me every time it's the last time I am doing what you said so next time don't try to blackmail me you don't know me if I come on mine then no one can stand in front of me.

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: you are challenging me?

Avni: no I am warning you Don't misunderstand my silence, my silence is not weakness.

Avni went from there Neil smiles.

Neil: lady don I wish that lady don would have showed her that side to Maya also then thing would be different.

Neil Think but now he can't change the things avni was silent because of Neela maa and she was the adopted child so she never fight back to Maya because she thought she is jinx and responsible for everything she lost her mother then ashish mehta she believed she is bad omen so she never fight back to Maya she is an innocent soul who suffered since childhood her uncle aunt tortured her then she lost her mother she was devastated and heartbroken after that Maya made her life hell avni never think bad for anyone she suffered the hard time so she don't want anyone to face that she always prayed that the life she lived no one will live that but that doesn't mean she is weak after facing all the tortured still she is strong if she wanted she can taught a lesson to Maya but she didn't do that because she thought herself the reason of all problem and being adopted child she felt she is under the burden of their favour the one who suffered don't want anyone to suffer no matter other person is her enemy or friend.

Neil got up and went to the cupboard and take a picture frame he smiles.

Neil: soon we will start our married life and hang our family picture in this frame our perfect family you me ansh navya and and our baby.

Neil smiles.

At night Neil was standing in the hall ansh and all were present there except avni and navya Neil was waiting for them he look at his cell phone to see the time then he heard the sound of foot step and look there.

Avni and navya came there avni was holding navya's hand and both were wearing same dress shweta say aww bebe gives them blessing so God protect them from evil eyes Neil smiles to see them avni stopped and talk to navya who was telling her the stor...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avni and navya came there avni was holding navya's hand and both were wearing same dress shweta say aww bebe gives them blessing so God protect them from evil eyes Neil smiles to see them avni stopped and talk to navya who was telling her the stories avni hold her hairs which were coming at her face Neil click their pictures and smiles to see his cell phone then avni and navya came to all she was smiling avni look at Neil.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें