Neil's revenge part 01

Chapter 03:

All were sitting at the dinning table for the dinner Neil came there and sit.

Neil: where are ansh and navya?

Shweta: they are in the room avni is feeding them.

Neil nodes and start serving him avni was in her room she was feeding dinner to ansh and navya which is the toughest work to do because ansh always showed tantrums to eat so she was telling them the story while feeding them.

Avni: then super hero came there and saved that girl then he flies in air.

Neil came there and stops at the door when he saw ansh is silently eating which is a shock for him neil recalls something.

Flashback:

Neil came in the room and saw Maya is running behind ansh Neil smiles to see him.

Maya: ansh ansh come here and eat this.

Ansh was running and say.

Ansh: no no I will not i don't like it.

Maya: ansh shut up and have it It is good for your health so eat it.

Ansh: no no no.

Maya shouts.

Maya: ansh.

Ansh flinch Neil saw this.

Neil: Maya.

Maya returns to him neil came to ansh and picks him.

Neil: Maya what are you doing he is a kid.

Maya: he is not eating it I am a doctor I came home after my hectic day and he is throwing tantrums.

Neil: I understand but he is a kid you have to be humble with him.

Maya: I know Neil i am his mother and I am thinking about him this food is good for his health.

Neil turns to ansh.

Neil: tiger mamma is saying for your betterment.

Ansh: I don't like it I will not eat this.

Neil: ansh if you eat this then I will give you chocolate and also will take you with me to my studio tomorrow.

Ansh: promise?

Neil: promise.

Ansh smiles.

Ansh: ok I will eat.

Neil smiles.

Neil: that's like my tiger now go and eat.

Neil put him down he went and start eating Maya was looking at him.

Maya: he agreed so soon.

Neil smiles.

Neil: he is a kid we have to be think like them and act like them to made them agree Maya if you tell them the stories like you used to tell to those orphanage children remember you wrote in a letter you fed a girl by telling her a story then why you are not applying that trick to him he like stories of super heroes.

Maya was looking at him then think.

Maya: yes Neil you are right i forget about that you know I am very busy so that thing slip from my mind.

Neil smiles.

Neil: I understand.

They smiles.

Flashback ends.

Neil look at avni ansh finished the food.

Avni: how was the story?

Ansh: superb I like stories.

Avni pull his nose.

Avni: I know kids like stories.

Avni smiles Neil shocked and think then he came inside.

Neil: hey tiger princess.

Avni and kids look at him neil bends and spreads his arms kids runs to him Neil hugs them then he sit on their level.

Neil: did you eat?

They nodes yes.

Neil: lekin tiger aap ko bangan ka bharta to nahi pasand.

Ansh: avni told us the story so we don't know when we finished that.

Neil look at avni she looks down he thinks.

Later avni went to the kitchen because she didn't eat dinner she was feeding kids avni saw nothing was there to eat she went to check in the fridge but that was locked Neil peeps to the kitchen he was standing near the door he smirk to see her and think.

Flashback:

Neil came to the kitchen he put the dishes in the plate and lock the fridge and smiles Neil went outside in his car and give that food to a hungry man who always side at the room side.

Flashback ends.

Avni hugs her stomach because she was very hungry she didn't eat anything at the lunch time because of the wedding then she prepared pancake for the kids so she didn't eat Neil feels bad for her but he again recall something.

Flashback:

Neil and Maya was sitting at the restaurant Maya was crying.

Maya: you know because of avni mamma scold me and I didn't eat anything since morning but she was less bothered.

Neil: I really don't understand why she is doing this to you and your mom why she is doing this she is your mom too.

Maya: because avni always play her cards infront of her she always played the victim card and mamma always scold me no one loves me.

Neil get up and went to her he sit on his knees and hug her.

Neil: don't say this I love you I am with you Maya let's get married.

Maya smiles Neil breaks the hug and cup her face.

Neil: you was right first I thought to get married after your studies but now I think we should get married now I can't see you suffering each and everyday.

Maya: yes Neil let's get married.

Neil: ok now stop crying.

Neil wipes her tears and hug her.

Flashback ends.

Neil: because of you my maya suffered alot now it's your turn.

Neil angirly look at her avni saw the fruits she took the Apple and look at it by making a face but she had no choice she washes it Neil went from there avni came to her room ans sits on the bed.

Avni: again Apple thank you so much apple for always filling my stomach you are my life saver I don't remember how many night I spent by eating you I love you so much and thank you God for creating this.

Avni thinks.

Flashback:

Avni was standing in the kitchen she saw Neil standing at the door he was in his thoughts and thinking about Maya Avni understood it's his work she look at fruits and smiles to see Apple then she look at him and think avni takes the Apple and make a face because of Neil she knew he wants to see her suffer and it gives him happiness but he didn't knew she likes Apple then Neil went avni looks there he was not there avni think.

Flashback ends.

Avni smiles and eats the apple then she hears the knock at the door and saw Neil is standing there she gets up and look down Neil was sternly looking at her and a file was in his hand.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें