Wonder

Chapter 19:

It was a fine morning avni was sleeping with navya she wake up she saw navya is sleeping by hugging her she smiles and kiss her forehead then she takes her hand away and get up she is much better now she turns her face to see ansh and saw Neil is sleeping with him she frown and remember last night she slept by making Navya sleep.

Avni: I think he was making ansh sleeping and slept here.

Avni think and went to freshen up then she came back look at ansh she wakes up ansh slowly so Neil's sleep won't disturbed avni caress ansh forehead.

Avni: ansh baby wake up.

But he didn't wake up and Neil stir in sleep he hold her hand as he was sleeping by hugging ansh avni get shocked she look at her hand then at neil she was looking at him then reality hit her she slowly frees her hand and saw time and her eye falls on the calendar

Avni: oh how can I forget it today is Sunday avni tu din ba din bhulakar hoti ja rahi hai.

She get and went to get ready Neil wakes up and frown then he realized he is in kids room he turn his face and saw avni is getting ready she was combing her hairs Neil keep the hand under his head and was adoring her then she placed the hair brush on the dressing table and saw Neil but he instantly close his eyes avni turns her face and saw his eyes are closed she think and went he open his one eye and saw she is not there then he look at the room he get up and think.

Neil: what I was doing why I was staring her?

Neil think.

Neil: leave it go and get ready.

Neil get up.

Later Neil was passing by avni's room and he stop to hear her she gave bath to navya so her clothes were wet.

Avni: navya wetted my dress now I have to change it.

She picks a dress and saw it is torn she throw that on the bed she saw other dress that was also torn like this she throw 5 6 dresses on the bed and she came to the bed with a shirt in her hand she throw it on the bed and look at the dresses.

Avni: uff ab ye ek aur problem Abhi kuch time pehle hi to li thi dresses kapre ki quality day by day bekar hoti ja rahi hai ab Kya karun.

Avni think and Neil was looking at her.

Neil in mind: why she is thinking so much why she is not wearing another dress.

Avni: idea.

Avni went to the cupboard and came back with a box she take out the thread and needle she stitch the dress.

Avni always do that because she thought she is the adopted child so she have no right on any thing she use the dresses for years by patching  them neela maa bought dresses for her but she always said she had many dresses so she don't need new dresses and she used her dresses for years by patching the dress and cover that with something like embroidered flower, pocket and something else she also bought sewing machine by saving her pocket money and she hide that from neela maa because she knew it will hurt her so she alter her dresses.

Neil was looking at the room and he saw she cut a scarf he frown because they are khannas they give their new dresses to servants and here she was stitching her dress so that she can wear that.

Avni: If I have my sewing machine I can do it in 10 minutes but that is in mehta house and I have to do it with my hands yesterday I saw mummy ji gave her dresses to the bheema di and all were new why people left their new dresses.

Neil was looking at her she made the pocket on the dress to hide the stitches she feel some one is standing at the door she look up Neil hides she think and again start her work Neil again look at the room and shocked and his eyes filled with tears she picks the dress to see.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें