Uncertainty of Life

Chapter 91:

In the morning time, the birds were chirping and flying in the sky, the sun wakes up and lighten the things with his soft rays of the morning and here in Khanna mansion, Neil was awake, but was still on the bed he was laying with the support of his arm and adoring his wife who was looking cute and breathtaking while sleeping, Neil's face had a sweet smile he recalls their last night moment and smiles, Neil is looking at Avni he can't take his eyes off from her he kisses her forehead.

Neil in mind: thank you Avni, thank you so much for the moments which you gave me last night, you taught me the difference between physical and soul relation you taught me the difference of union of two souls and getting physical with someone, thank you so much for coming in my life, thank you for giving my those emotions, thank you, I love you Avni.

Neil kisses her forehead and smiles, Avni stir in sleep and Neil noticed that then Avni opens her eyes she saw Neil first with a frown on her head because she just wakeup, Avni smiles to see him.

Avni: good morning.

Neil: best morning.

Avni looks at him she realised that she is in Neil's room and recall their night moments, Avni blush.

Neil cup her face with one hand and caress her cheeks.

Neil: looking fresh just like a fresh flower.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: I thought you must be tired.

Avni blush, Neil smiles.

Neil: is this magic of Neil Khanna?

Avni surprisingly looks at Neil.

Avni: self-obsessed.

Neil smiles.

Neil: no, I am obsessed with you wifey.

Avni look at him astonishingly, Neil smiles

Neil: really, I am serious.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok now leave me I have to prepare the breakfast.

Neil: no, I will not let you go anywhere.

Avni: then we will be here the whole day?

Neil replied yes with a smile.

Avni: like this?

Avni points on their position.

Neil: no.

Neil lays on his stomach and hugs her waist.

Neil: like this.

Avni looks at him she tries to take his hand away.

Avni: Neil leave me I have to go to fresh up then also have to prepare the breakfast.

Neil: please Avni, let me sleep.

Avni: then you sleep but let me go.

Neil: if you go then how will I sleep.

Avni: Neil.

Neil closes his eyes.

Avni: Neil.

No reply. Avni gives him an angry look but Neil's eyes were closed he smiles because he knows that he offended Avni. Neil opens his eyes and lays with the support of his arm.

Neil: Avni, I want to be here only.

Avni: then how will we have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Neil thinks.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें