Cold Behaviour part 01

Chapter 74:

Avni and Neil were standing near the bed and avni was shockingly looking at Neil she look at the single size bed then at Neil who was looking at the bed then at her and smiles.

Avni: NK what are you saying how can we.

Avni stops.

Neil: what do you mean by how can we oh now I understand you mean single size bed right avni I told you I gave order for the bed it's just a matter of one night and it's good we will sleep closer.

Neil hugs her waist and said like this Neil smiles and avni shocked.

Avni: NK you.

Neil: ok wifey I am too sleepy so it's time to sleep come let's sleep.

Avni was about to say Neil picks her and lay on the bed he lays next to her and hug her by waist.

Neil: see it's done.

Avni: NK leave me.

Neil: no and now let me sleep.

Avni get frastrated by seeing his stubborn and she is already fighting with herself and his this behaviour make her more guilty they loves him but they can't be together that thing is hurting her and here Neil is trying to get close which is making her guilty and angry.

Avni: NK I said leave me.

Neil Shocked and look at her.

Neil: Avni what happened we are married so what's wrong in it.

Avni: so you will force me.

Neil Shocked he leave her and get up from the bed.

Neil: I am forcing you.

Avni: yes what else we call it, the day you got to know about my feeling you are trying to get close to me always saying you are my wife you are my wife I am not your wife.

Neil Shocked and he talked by looking down and here and there.

Neil: I am I am sorry.

Avni realized what she said she look at him.

Neil: I am sorry for forcing you I thought I am trying to make our relation to work I didn't knew you are feeling disgust with my closeness I am sorry I troubled you sorry for wasting your time I I promise from now I will not trouble you in fact I will try that you will not have to see my face I am sorry I disturbed you I am sorry.

Avni was looking at him with guilt and hurtful eyes.

Neil: I am.. sorry I I am sorry.

Neil went from there avni wanted to stop him but he went avni squeeze her eyes and keep the hand on her eyes.

Avni: Avni what you did how can you say that to him.

Neil came to his room he close the door and leans to it he was panting and recall avni's words he was panting and tears filled in his eyes he cries and sit to the door and cries avni was standing outside the room by keeping the hand on the door and crying she keep her head to the door and cries and Neil was crying also.

Next morning the sun rises and here in khanna mansion there was a complete silence, in Neil's room he was sitting by resting his back to the bed and he didn't sleep the whole night he came out of his thoughts and blink his eyes he was tired he saw the time in his watch and think.

On the other side Avni was setting the dinning table she looked at the stairs she was waiting for Neil she also didn't sleep the whole night then Neil came there avni smiles to see him but he didn't even look at her she get hurt his behaviour was like before, cold towards her as she doesn't exist for him avni looks down Neil had the poha in his plate.

Avni: NK it's not for you it's spice.

Neil didn't look at her she pass the second bowl.

Avni: here is for you simple.

Neil ignored her and eat the spice one avni and all shocked Neil coughed avni panicked and went to him she pour the water in the glass and pass him but he refused to have that Avni shocked he pour the water for himself and drink avni was looking at him hurtfully she looks down and keep the glass on the table.

Shweta: are you ok tillu?

Neil gulps and still his throat was burning he nods Avni look at him and went to sit on her chair after sometime.

Neil: dad I decided that from today I will daily come to office.

All shocked avni was also shocked but she know why he is saying this.

Prakash: what but why?

Neil: I am feeling bored at home so I thought to join office on regular basis  and help you till when I run from my responsibilities.

Prakash: no Neil you never run from your responsibilities you also help me in business and the time you gives to office is enough you don't need to join it properly and it will be difficult for you to manage your RJ work and office work.

Neil: dad I can manage and by sitting at home free many useless thoughts comes in my mind so I want to make myself busy.

Avni knew what he meant by useless thoughts she feels a pinch in her heart till last night Neil was showering his love on her, her dreams were going to be true but again everything messed because of her.

Prakash: ok if  you are saying that then I don't have any problem you can join.

Neil nods.

Neil: ansh you get ready then I will drop you schools.

Ansh nods.

Ansh: ok.

Neil went from there and he didn't even look at avni a single time avni feels bad then avni was making ansh ready for the school she was setting his shirt and hear the door knock she saw Neil is standing at the door he didn't come inside.

Neil: ansh are you ready?

Ansh: yes papa.

Ansh: ok I am waiting come fast.

Ansh nods Neil went from there avni was looking at him then she looks down she look at ansh and smiles avni help ansh to wear the bag ansh waves his hand

Ansh: bye angel.

Avni smiles.

Avni: bye.

Ansh went and avni's smile faded she think about Neil's behaviour and her eyes filled with tears. Neil's cold behaviour is hurting her she knew it's just a beginning and she was scared about that she will not bear Neil's cold behaviour towards her that's why she wanted their relation to friendship only. Avni wipes her tears and think.

Later Neil was sitting in his cabin and think.

Neil: Avni you hurted me a lot I know i did many mistakes or I say sin but I was trying to correct them reimburse them I was trying to correct them with my love I wanted to forget that past which is the worst phase of our life but you think I am forcing you you said you are not my wife you gave the name of force to my love you don't like my presence then fine from now I will not show you my face I will free you from this forceful relation I will free you from this forceful unnamed relation we met to get separated I will free you from this relation.

Neil close his eyes and tears rolls from his eyes he was holding a pen in his hand he hold that tightly and he said I will free you from this relation.

Neil squeeze his eyes tightly and tighten the grip on the pen.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें