Shock on shock

Chapter 119:

It was the time of the night, the moon hid behind the sky. There was complete silence. A poor soul was facing a hard time.

The Khanna mansion had shown where Avni and Maya were standing. Maya crossed all the limits of hatred. Maya was throwing the anklet. Avni was shocked but someone holds Maya's wrist she was shocked. She looks at her wrist and saw the hand. She was more shocked to see the person. Avni saw the person and smiles with teary eyes. It was Neil he looks at Maya and gives her deadly glares. Avni's eyes were teary and her lip curved a smile.

Avni: Neil.

Neil looks at her he feels bad and nods that he is with her. Neil snatched the anklet from Maya and jerks her arm. Neil gives the anklet to Avni she takes that and kisses that. Avni caresses the anklet and kisses that again. Neil saw Avni's condition she was shivering. Avni gaps.

Neil: what is this Maya? have you lost your senses?

Maya: Then what do I do? Why do you always take her side? Did you forget that what she did with me?

Neil: just shut your mouth. I did not forget anything. You want to know why I always take her side. I always take her side because she is right.

Maya: she is right? She? This jinx.

Neil raised his hand and shouts her name. Maya keeps her hand in front of her face to protect her and closed her eyes. Neil was shaking because of anger.

Neil: get lost, Maya. Before I forget that you are a woman, I forget my ethics, just get the hell out of here.

Maya glared at Avni and first time in her life she lost her calm and was exposed in front of all. She turns to go and saw Neela maa is angrily looking at her. Shweta was giving her a disgusting look. Maya goes. Avni was caressing the anklet. Neela maa felt bad she sometimes feel that she failed in giving her mother love that's why Avni missed her mother. She never tried to take that place in Avni's life but still, she feels guilty. Neil was hell angry he looks at Avni and feels bad. Neil goes to her and cups her face he wipes her tears and hugs her.

Neil: shhh. Everything is fine.

Avni sobs and Neil feels a pinch in his heart. Neil gets angry and breaks the hug.

Neil: Neela maa take care of her. I am going to Maya she should learn the lesson this time. Today Maya crossed all her limits. Today I will not leave her.

Neil was about to go.

Nm: you stay here, Neil. Avni needs you. I am going to her.

Neil: Avni needs a mother love right now so you should be with her.

Neil nods. Neela maa looks at Avni.

Neil was about to go. Avni holds his hand.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: please Avni, not this time.

Avni: Ansh and Navya are there. They are sleeping there, they will get frightened.

Neil: yes, they are there and why they are there? As I know them they will not go by their wish.

Avni: I sent them there.

Neil: why?

Avni did not give any reply.

Neil: I want the truth, Avni.

Avni: actually.

Avni told him everything.

Avni: so, I asked them to go there.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें