Neil's revenge part 08

Chapter 10:

All were sitting at the dinning table Neil came and sit avni was in the kitchen she came and sits with navya before feeding her avni always taste the food because navya can't eat spicy food so avni taste and it was very spicy avni saw Neil is picking the bowl.

Avni: stop.

Neil look at her he get angry.

Neil: what now you will not let me eat also.

Avni: no it is.

Neil: it is what.

Avni: it's spicy and you can't eat spicy food.

Neil shocked Avni realized what she said she look at neil who was shockingly looking at avni.

Neil: how do you know?

Avni avoids the eye contact.

Avni: wo wo aa ma mamma told me once you and di were coming so mamma told me not to add too much chilli so that's that's why I know.

Neil was looking as her and she was looking here and there neil think.

Flashback:

Neil was sitting at the dinning table and Maya comes with the bowl and serves him neil eat and coughs then he drink water.

Maya: what happened Neil?

Neil: Maya it's too spicy you know I can't eat spicy food.

Maya shocked.

Maya: I am so sorry Neil I forgot about it you know my studies household work i was so tired and I don't know how I add too much chilli.

Neil gets up and cup her face.

Neil: hey relax don't worry It's ok I am ok relax.

Neil wipes her tears and hugs her Maya close her eyes and sighs.

Flashback ends.

Neil look at avni who look at him then again turns her face.

Neil in mind: Maya knew about it but she add the chilli in the curry and avni neela maa only one time told her and she still remember how is this possible...No Neil you are thinking too much it's just a coincidence that's it.

Neil look at avni.

At night avni came to the terrace and saw Neil is standing near the rail.

Avni: you called me.

Neil: yes I want to talk about ansh's studies.

Avni nods but she didn't went near him.

Avni: say?

Neil: come here.

Avni shocked she look at the rail and hears a shout of a lady and a girl of 8, 9 years old girl shout maaaaa.

Neil: I said come here.

Avni was going and was sweating she came to Neil he was feeling bad to see her and thought to cancel the plan but again Maya's words echoes in his ears.

Maya: don't go on her innocent face she is very clever Neil.

Neil look at her avni is strong but she is also a human being every person has their strength and weakness she also have. she is phobic from the height she can't see down from the height she looks down And flinch she took steps back in fear she was panting heavily Neil smirk he is  unaware of reality he climbed up on the rail avni shocked.

Avni: wh what aaaaare yo you doing?

Neil: I am feeling the breeze.

Avni: come down you will fall.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें