Secret Admirer part 02

Chapter 29:

Avni again look at the dairy and reads.

Flashback:

Avni was writting the diary.

Avni: today I went to mall with mamma I didn't want to go but she forcefully took me with her and thanks to her for taking me their again I saw my hero john Abraham no no not the real the one who saved me he was going with a lady may be his mother I being dumbo stopped at my place and start looking at him thank God mamma didn't saw me looking at him otherwise oh no no don't get her wrong she don't do anything to me she is a sweet heart but she would tease me because she always teased me and asked me about the boys she is a big teaser she is my mother but she is like a friend for me after my mamma she adopted me and give me the same love which my mamma gave me.

A tear dropped on the page and the words faded avni wipes her tears and smiles indeed she is very strong.

Avni: my neela maa is like a sky for me of ho you must be thinking how talkative I am but what I do I am like this ok so where i was yes today I saw my hero i don't know why I am not forgetting him the day I saw him I wanted to meet him again and today when I saw her I lost that chance avni you are becoming mad day by day till now he must have forgetten you and here you are living in his dreams Ali said right I am a big fool ok so bye we will talk again nice to talk to you my dear diary I am feeling so relaxed.

Avni close the dairy.

Flashback ends.

Avni was smiling by reading the diary then she think.

Flashback:

Avni was sitting in her room after ashish's death neela maa separated avni and Maya's room avni was feeling bore as she don't have phone neela maa asked her many times but she refused and said what she do with phone she don't need that but she has laptop she used it when she need any help for her studies so she was feeling bore she saw her radio and smiles.

Avni: ok so let's listen songs.

She was very fond of songs and singing she went and picks it then she came and sit on the bed and on the radio she was changing the channels then she stop to hear her favourite song tere dar per sanam chale aae she smiles and lays on bed and close her eyes then a radio station shows Rabta FM was written there on the wall a boy of 23 or 24 was sitting their a cup of coffee was kept there it was Neil khanna he always wanted to become a RJ and being the only hair of Khannas they fulfil his demand he was smiling and song finished.

Neil: hello everyone welcome to Rabta FM and this is NK your favourite RJ.

On the other side avni was listening him she open her eyes by hearing his voice.

Neil: so the sun said bye bye and moon said hello I am back and he is smiling by seeing us and enjoying with those who are happy and crying with those who are sad he is silently listening the romantic talks of couples and also peeping from the window to the room of old couple where a old man is saying his love his life partner I love you and she is feeling shy and moon is very naughty so I am suggesting the newly wed couples to close your window he can see you.

Avni was laughing to listen him.

Neil: I am feeling like I spread the smile at someone's face who was feeling bore what say.

Avni was stunned to hear that and Neil smiles.

Neil: so now let the moon listen us and i hope you all are fine and enjoying your date with your love.

Avni smiles.

Neil: and if not then not to worry because I am here to switch on your mood so come on now grab your phone and dial my number and share your feeling with me trust me you will feel good so come on what are you all waiting for just dial my number and say what you want i know I don't need to tell the number but still I have to say so

Neil tell the number.

Neil: till then enjoy this song.

Neil play the song and avni was thinking she don't have phone.

Avni: I don't have phone what I do now why I am feeling I heard this voice before.

Avni thinks and smiles.

Avni: landline phone.

She went out and saw Maya is sitting in the living room and watching movie avni think how she talk to him in front of her so she looks down and went back to her room and listen the show and smiles.

Avni: why I am remembering hero by hearing him.

Then avni hears a girl is talking to Neil.

Girl: what is your full name actually I am listening your show first time and you are super awesome.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you.

Avni: yes say your name I am also listening your show first time I want to know your name.

Neil: thank you and I am NK Neil khanna.

Avni smiles.

Avni: NK Neil khanna.

Then after sometime show ends avni take her laptop and open Ali's Instagram id she know his password he told her because he trust her alot and he know avni don't have phone and she don't use social media so he gave her avni open the id and search then she saw Neil's pic and get excited she open it and read his bio she was surprised happy there was a different brightness at her face she was happy like a child who get his favourite thing.

Avni: o my God he is my hero.

Avni stand on the bed and start jumping on the bed.

Avni: yes yes yes I find him yes.

She was laughing. in all these years it was the first time she is laughing with whole heart. neela maa thought she came out of her trauma because of the treatment but the real reason was she got the ray of hope she got new feelings the real healer of her was Neil avni sit and saw his pic and smiles.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें